Drag Race Rankdown: LSFYL Edition (Current season : Season 12)

*Chris

LOL I feel like this season’s rankings moreso than any other season’s are all over the place. :dead:

I would have preferred “Stronger” to be a little higher but not too upset with its placement.

Lol so many #7s for “Think,” so it’s fitting that comes in at #7. :haha: And congrats to Megan on her #12 not coming in at #3….. it does at #7 instead. lmaoo i love Derek’s comment. :haha: OMG lol what at Megan’s comment and her hate for NPH? :dead:

Ahh book, “Shake It Up” should have ranked much higher than this. :/ But also not surprised it came in at #6.  I enjoyed that battle so much more than i remembered. But yayy Chris, JC and Megan on their rankings here. 😄 I hope Elliott appreciates my shout out for him.

Ugh and now i am ticked “Point of No Return” beat “Shake it Up” when I had it so low. Ugh so not here for this. :dead:

Slayyy @ Trinity having 3 of her lip syncs in the Top 4! :giggle:❤️ 

But LOL I feel this is probably the worst I’ve done in this game so far. :dead:

No complaints with the results so far. I felt bad putting “Sissy That Walk” so low because I love the song and think all 4 did well. But the editing of the 2 performances together made it so hard to appreciate any of their performances enough to put it higher... Surprised to see “Shake It Up” get so many high rankings but April did do really well!

Happy to see “Point of No Return” place so well. I loved it, mostly for Darienne’s performance in it.  But glad all of Trinity’s performances made top 4. :heartbounce:

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE - SEASON 6
c0e840910655605e45762df71d8db2bf.gif

04. APRIL CARRION VS. TRINITY K. BONET - "I'M EVERY WOMAN"

giphy.gif Cho6.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 4.25

@*Lily - 1

@#jeah - 2

@*Chris - 2

@~Tom~ - 2

@FrogLenzen - 3

@~*8Kay8*~ - 3

@.Rei - 4
@Elliott - 5

@*Wallace - 5
@JC - 6
@Solaris - 7
@totes4totes - 11

ANDY

April was quite good here, but this is all about Trinity for me. I wish this was longer! Trinity serves absolute perfection and what a great song for her to perform

REI

Trinity slayed this! April was very good! Great Lips-sync!

WALLY

Trinity delivered such a strong and great lip sync performance.  She did bring that classic diva feel to the performance, and really owned the song with her stage prescience. Loved when she went for that big note too. :haha: I forgot about April here but she did really well here. She just couldn’t quite compare to Trinity and her “Shake it Up” performance was better. Kinda surprised neither has been brought back for All-Stars yet.

JC

They both did a great job, this song just does not allow for too much excitement in a lipsync

MEGAN

I am ranking this low because there is no Vivacious and also Trinity sucks now.

-----------------------

03. JOSLYN FOX VS. LAGANJA ESTRANJA - "STUPID GIRLS"

CarefreeBigheartedAbyssiniangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 3.75

@JC - 2

@Solaris - 2

@#jeah - 2

@*Chris - 3

@Elliott - 3

@totes4totes - 3

@.Rei - 3

@~Tom~ - 3
@FrogLenzen - 4

@~*8Kay8*~ - 4
@*Lily - 5

@*Wallace - 10

JC

not a fan of Laganja, but she's a great lipsyncer, Joslyn did well too

SOLARIS

killer lip sync from 2 queens I dislike

ANDY

I absolutely love this one too, you could feel the desperation coming from Laganja but Joslyn surprisingly destroyed this one. And of course that double split is so amazing.

CHRIS

Both had the necessary energy for this LSFYL - I absolutely love Joslyn's attitude in it especially at the end. And one of the few time where the splits didn't felt overused in a lipsync.

MEGAN

Laganja should have kept the big wig on. But the simultaneous jump into the splits was cool.

REI

I'll never know if the double split was choreographed or not but this will always be ICONIC

DEREK

double split is fun of course

WALLY

Ooh this was the week where Laganja had her epic meltdown here huh? Her performance here real  disappointed me. She had that epic leg up to split move (which was great) but i felt that was it.  I felt her head wasn’t 100% in it. Joslyn brought more character and fun to the overall performance. Also liked how se did that split performance too.

----------------------

02. MILK VS. TRINITY K. BONET - "WHATTA MAN"

OrganicIdioticFlickertailsquirrel-max-1mb.gif EvergreenScarceBluetickcoonhound-max-1mb.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 3.50

@~*8Kay8*~ - 1
@Elliott - 2

@FrogLenzen - 2

@.Rei - 2

@*Lily - 3

@Solaris - 3

@*Wallace - 3
@#jeah - 4

@JC - 4

@~Tom~ - 4

@*Chris - 5

@totes4totes - 9

DEREK

TKB gave one of the best lip syncs of all time basically standing in one spot the whole time, her power.

REI

ICONIC performance by Trinity, one of the all-time best. Milk was good but Trinity was in another whole other league.

SOLARIS

Trinity did THAT!

WALLY

Trinty SLAYED this and was absolute perfection. :omg: :dead:  She really looked and performed like a true hip-hop rapping diva. Her style, flavor and swag was perfect for this song. Trinity really took it to that 9os hip-hop/rap style here. She was perfection in all of this! :clap:

Milk…… was Milk. I found her quite embarrassing and cringe here. Her quirky and cooky style is her thing and she did well with it but it does NOT sit this song. It felt so out of place.  I wish we could have just watched Trinity in this. This was tricky to rank because if it was just based on Trinity, this would be #1. But Milk brought it  down, as she always does. #shade

ANDY

Obviously this song isn’t suited for Milk, so Trinity wiped the floor here. She had fairly limited movement on stage but she never broke eye contact with the judges. I hope she slays the lipsync game again in a future season of All-Stars/

JC

expected Trinity to slay this, but Milk also did well surprisingly

CHRIS

Flawless performance by Trinity in this lipsync. 

MEGAN

I feel like I'm halfway through the season and nothing has stood out really yet. This was a good season but not because of the lip syncs.

----------------------

01. ADORE DELANO VS. TRINITY K. BONET - "VIBEOLOGY

tumblr_o8d2h4PpGD1qlvwnco9_500.gifv ConsciousDeliriousCanary-size_restricted.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 3.08

@#jeah - 1

@Elliott - 1

@.Rei - 1
@Solaris - 1

@~Tom~ - 1

@*Wallace - 1

@~*8Kay8*~ - 2

@*Lily - 2

@*Chris 4

@totes4totes - 6

@FrogLenzen - 7

@JC - 10

ANDY

This is like Straight Up but higher energy. Who knew Adore could hold her own against one of THE best lipsyncers of all time. They played off each other so brilliantly, you’d think they had performed this exact routine dozens of times in the past. So great!

REI

This should have been the double save of the season. Both were amazing!!!!!

SOLARIS

:wub: 

WALLY

Both Adore and Trinity did a very great job with this battle. This is a very sexy song and both Adore and Trinity brought a different style of sexy to the song. Adore was more in your face raunchy while…. Trinity’s had that too but it was more in a sensual type of way. Parts of this was getting kinda too hot for TV. :giggle:  I love how they connected with and did some dancing together here too. Also how great was it for Adore to perform a Paula Abdul song in front of her - with their reunion here since American Idol? Both did amazing here. I was sad to see Trinity go but at least she went out on a high here.

CHRIS

This is an excellent LSFYL but I knocked it down a few spots as it didn't felt as refreshing to me as the other LSFYL mainly due to its comparison to "Straight Up". 

MEGAN

I thought I would enjoy this more.

DEREK

bumping this down a lot since I don't really want it to win that much, but not enough to fully tank it, oh well. The touching was fun when Raja did it but here it's whatever. Overall it's actually pretty great so we'll see what happens

JC

this was interesting i guess, lol at Adore being reunited with Paula, I wasn't really into this because not really into the song

What's interesting here - if some of the rankers would not have ranked certain performances in the bottom tier as they did, we may have had a different winner.

Overall, I think this is the correct Top 4. And I feel S6 probably has some of the best LSFYL songs choices throughout the series. 

If anyone can provide me links for these, it would be greatly appreciated:

Pearl vs. Trixie Mattel - “Dreaming”

Kandy Ho vs. Mrs. Kasha Davis - “Lovergirl””

Jaidynn Diore Fierce vs. Max - “No More Lies”

Ginger Minj vs. Jaidynn Diore Fierce - “I Think We’re Alone Now”
Ginger Minj vs. Trixie Mattel - “Show Me Love”

Ginger Minj vs. Kennedy Davenport vs. Pearl vs. Violet Chachki - “Born Naked”

Ginger Minj - "Pray & Slay"

Violet Chachki - "Too Many Daddies"

Vibeology is good, just doesn't scream "best of the season" to me. But I only gave it a half-assed tank and JC ended up lower than me hahaha

TKB in Whatta Man is one of the best single performances of all time. Milk does nothing to help make it a good battle though.

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Vibeology is good, just doesn't scream "best of the season" to me. But I only gave it a half-assed tank and JC ended up lower than me hahaha

TKB in Whatta Man is one of the best single performances of all time. Milk does nothing to help make it a good battle though.

Lol I was too busy tanking other songs trying to get Darienne Lake that coveted top 4 spot she deserved!!!!

• Like 1

:heartbounce: so good! I admit that Vibeology is the better overall lip sync battle, but Trinity in Whatta Man remains one of my all time fav performances, and I couldn’t bring myself to put it lower than #1!

And I still find it amazing how Trinity was given 3 very different songs to perform throughout her time on the show and she absolutely nailed each one and made it so believable. Well-deserved top 4 placement for all of her lip syncs! 

• Like 1

Pleased with "I’m Every Woman”s placement.

LMAOO I didn’t expect to be such an outlier here regarding the "Stupid Girls” lip sync. :dead: I would have preferred IEW to be higher but at least this didn’t crack the Top 2. Sola’s comments crack me up. Love how most of us all mentioned the double split.

Trinity’s "Whatta Man” was epic and certainly deserving of being this high. LOL Love how Chris chose gifs showcasing only Trinity with like a 2-split second of Milk in there. :haha: Lmao yikes i feel like i’m in the minority about Milk because I did not like Milk AT ALL in this.  🙈:dead: 

I feel like I haven’t had a #1 win in forever but yayy for "Vibeology” winning and niceee at 6 out of 12 #1s in there too. 😄  A great winner choice.