Drag Race Rankdown: LSFYL Edition (Current season : Season 12)

*Chris

1 minute ago, totes4totes said:

Kameron lip synced against Eureka twice...and didn’t eliminate Eureka either time!!!!! Truly the reason why Kameron cannot be called an Assassin like Coco.

Was Eureka the pre-season TCO who flopped! Yes! Regardless!!!!!!!

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE - SEASON 5

tenor.gif?itemid=7618136

04. DETOX VS. LINEYSHA SPARX  - "TAKE ME HOME"

cc657ee9548b383a539aeca770a31528.gif KjeDdz.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 5.58

@*Lily - 3

@*Chris - 4

@JC - 4

@Elliott - 5

@Solaris - 5

@*Wallace - 5

@.Rei - 6

@~Tom~ - 6

@#jeah - 7

@FrogLenzen - 7

@totes4totes - 7

@~*8Kay8*~ - 8

CHRIS

I absolutely love everything about Detox's performance in this one, probably one of her better lipsync where the "mouth trick" worked best. 

JC

Detox just did an absolutely fabulous job in this and I thoroughly loved her multitalented jaw and lips.

ELLIOTT

Much better than Detox's second and third lip sync performances, tbh.

WALLY

Lol this show giving Detox a Cher song to lip sync but never one for Chad. :haha: I did really enjoy Detox and Linyesha in this battle and thought both performed it well. Linyesha did give more of that Disco diva performance, which its the song. Detox gave more of a character based comedic type performance which also fit with the  song. Detox doing those lip movements was really funny and fun.  Detox was a deserving winner here, I guess… but I would have preferred Linyesha to have stayed.

REI

Great lip-sync, both queens did great. Lineysha is another queen that I would like to see in an all-star season.

ANDY

I like this one a lot! I think Detox kinda overdoes it with the facial expressions and the weird thing she does with her mouth, but when she spins around in her dress it makes up for it

MEGAN

Unfortunate for Lineysha that she's up against Detox who just destroyed her. 

--------------------

03. DETOX VS. JINKX MONSOON - "MALAMBO NO. 1"

08279c7ff7deb026dc613e85411787c1.gif 6a017d3f6e48be970c017d42eb73b5970c-800wi

AVERAGE SCORE: 3.17

@#jeah - 1

@Solaris - 1

@*Chris - 2

@JC - 2

@totes4totes - 2

@FrogLenzen - 3

@~*8Kay8*~ - 3

@.Rei - 3

@*Wallace - 3

@~Tom~ - 4

@*Lily - 5

@Elliott - 9

ANDY

I feel like Ru picked this song just for Jinkx! This is so up their alley and they destroy Detox here. This is one of the most fun lipsyncs to watch ever for me

SOLARIS

iconic

CHRIS

This lipsync is so ICONIC - Jinkx surprised all of us in this and gave us one of the most iconic individual performance in a LSFYL. And for me, I almost put this at #1 based on their performance but I decided to give it the #2 spot as I felt my #1 was strong on both end.

JC

Jinkx's performance in this almost gave it first place, I was SUPER impressed with them, they killed it. Detox also did amazing, but Jinkx was on another level. I loved the campy broadway feel of this.

MEGAN

I wasn't sure if I was going to rank this higher or lower than "Whip My Hair" but I decided higher because it feels like Jinkx comes straight out of no where and DESTROYS. Another maybe case of right queen/right song/right time. And Detox wasn't bad either. I think because I remember so much more of the lip sync than WMH it gets higher. 

REI

I'm still surprised to this day with how good Jinkx was. Still loved this.

WALLY

Oooh lmao this was a fun and hilarious lip sync battle. Omgg Jinkx was really fun and hilarious and SO entertaining to watch.  :dead: Detox did well playing a fun silly character here too but I felt she went about 90-95% with it. Whereas Jinkx went 200% with the hilarity and exaggerated performing here. :haha:  I just loved watching them here and they were great fun! I loved how they wold lip sync those big notes and do all of those hip thrusts. :dead:   They did have some decent dancing in this too. I also felt kinda bored by Detox here (compared to Jinkx). I feel like this was a battle we’ve never seen before.  :haha: 

ELLIOTT

Detox flopped in this hard and I found Jinkx's performance in all this more cringe than entertaining, so it's towards the bottom of the ranking.

----------------------

02. ALYSSA EDWARDS VS. ROXXXY ANDREWS - "WHIP MY HAIR"

5c1f0ec7a215d1172a798534e5e3b07c.gif tumblr_inline_o73hwkV7Uu1twuzrk_500.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 2.08

@.Rei - 1

@~Tom~ - 1

@*Wallace - 1

@#jeah - 2

@FrogLenzen - 2

@Elliott - 2

@~*8Kay8*~ - 2
@*Lily - 2

@*Chris - 3

@JC - 3

@totes4totes - 3

@Solaris - 3

REI

I C O N I C

WALLY

Oooh Alyssa and Roxxxy performing it to the iconic, “Whip My Hair”….. wow this battle certainly lived up to this song. Alyssa and Roxxxy performed the heck out of this song.  loved the attitude they both brought tot the song. OMG Michelle’s reaction to the hair reveal Roxxxy did is my favorite. :dead:Then  I loved all of the whipping hair back and forth that Roxxxy and Alyssa both did here. :omg:  Both were such dynamic, electric performers and really lip synched for their lives. Loved how both of them performed there, so this was a deserved double win.

ANDY

Iconic, that wig reveal, all the hair whipping is so great

ELLIOTT

Forever pressed they did the editing tricks on Roxxxanne Andrew's wig ruveal rather than showing it in real time for an accurate reaction of us all getting shook.

CHRIS

6a017d3f6e48be970c017ee948fc4c970d-600wi

Live footage of all of us while watching this LSFYL which gave us one of the most iconic moment ever. 

JC

OBSESSED with this song, and these two QUEENS did it justice. Roxxxy's reveal was STUNNING, but this is only in third because it did not have quite as many WOW moments as the top 2.

MEGAN

THE WIG TO ANOTHER WIG IS TOP 5 MOST ICONIC RPDR MOMENTS STILL. And then going against Alyssa who is also an incredible Lip Syncer. Of course the best thing is that this really killed the "take off your wig during a lip sync" fad. 

SOLARIS

iconic

---------------------

01. ALYSSA EDWARDS VS. COCO MONTRESE - "COLD HEARTED"

InformalAssuredBlueshark-small.gif tumblr_nq6kt7xvV91rpaylno1_400.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 1.58

@*Chris - 1

@FrogLenzen - 1

@Elliott - 1

@JC - 1

@~*8Kay8*~ - 1

@*Lily - 1

@totes4totes - 1

@.Rei - 2

@Solaris - 2

@*Wallace - 2

@#jeah - 3

@~Tom~ - 3

CHRIS

I am still living for this flawless LSFYL. 

ELLIOTT

Knowing that they were actually friends by this point and just played up the rivalry because they knew it'd get them both further in the competition is one of the greatest long cons of reality TV ever!

JC

Both slayed, I would have chosen Alyssa but I'm also obsessed with her so I may be biased. Coco clearly slayed as well. Fabulous lipsync, very deserving of my top spot.

MEGAN

this is THE lip sync of the season. The entire season built up to this moment and it was no disappointment. Coco destroyed and Alyssa was incredible.

REI

I C O N I C

SOLARIS

iconic

WALLY

I feel like Season 5 was setting up and hyping us hard for an Alyssa vs. Coco lip sync battle to happen - with their whole ~frenemy rivalry~. Both are amazing performers and always give it their all in lip sync battles, and this was certainly no different. Lol i love how Coco lip synched those very fast lyrics of the song and she danced/performed so well. But Alyssa is really such an amazing and dynamic performer. She’s SUCH a star and so fun & exciting to swatch. I would have personally kept in Alyssa as I preferred her overall performing here. This was a killer lip sync.

ANDY

MVP of this lipsync is Coco’s outfit

Edited by *Chris

“Take Me Home” is def the fair and right choice for #4 of this Final 4.

SUCH A FLAWLESS TOP 3!

I’m actually shocked Elliott didn’t rank the Jinkx/Detox lip sync battle last, tbh. :dead: So while that #9 ranking is ew, it’s better than I expected. But Jinkx absolutely slayed this and I’m glad we all realized that…..except Elliott because OF COURSE.  

Rei continues to be the best with the “Whip My Hair” ranking. ❤️ Ooh and Thomas too. 😘 An amazing lip sync battle and would have been an amazing battle had it won. Slayyy at all of those Top 3 rankings!

“Cold Hearted” was an amazing lip sync and a deserving winner. i am still more partial towards WMH but no denyng this was amazing.

I vote “Whip My Hair” and “Cold Hearted” should make it to the final vote. 😘

7 hours ago, *Wallace said:

So while that #9 ranking is ew, it’s better than I expected. But Jinkx absolutely slayed this and I’m glad we all realized that…..except Elliott because OF COURSE.  

I said Jinkx did better in my own way!

7 hours ago, *Wallace said:

“Take Me Home” is def the fair and right choice for #4 of this Final 4.

SUCH A FLAWLESS TOP 3!

I’m actually shocked Elliott didn’t rank the Jinkx/Detox lip sync battle last, tbh. :dead: So while that #9 ranking is ew, it’s better than I expected. But Jinkx absolutely slayed this and I’m glad we all realized that…..except Elliott because OF COURSE.  

Rei continues to be the best with the “Whip My Hair” ranking. ❤️ Ooh and Thomas too. 😘 An amazing lip sync battle and would have been an amazing battle had it won. Slayyy at all of those Top 3 rankings!

“Cold Hearted” was an amazing lip sync and a deserving winner. i am still more partial towards WMH but no denyng this was amazing.

I vote “Whip My Hair” and “Cold Hearted” should make it to the final vote. 😘

We shall see! 

Just now, Elliott said:

I don’t think S6 has any clear winners so I’m excited to see how the vote turns out.

I immediately remembered Vibeology after I posted this. In the words @*Lily in the DWTS rankdown, I see you and I apologize.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I don’t think S6 has any clear winners so I’m excited to see how the vote turns out.

I think it'll be an interesting season - there's some great lipsyncs but I would not say that they're outstanding per say.

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

but I would not say that they're outstanding per say.

*me talking about how TKB’s Whattaman lip sync should basically be the official music video*

(and also the show should bring back Eve again, I’m just saying)

• Like 1

If someone could provide me a link for these two LSFYL, it would be appreciated as I can`t seem to find either:

Adore Delano vs. Joslyn Fox - “Think”

Adore Delano vs. Bianca Del Rio vs. Courtney Act vs. Darienne Lake - “Sissy That Walk”

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

If someone could provide me a link for these two LSFYL, it would be appreciated as I can`t seem to find either:

Adore Delano vs. Joslyn Fox - “Think”

Adore Delano vs. Bianca Del Rio vs. Courtney Act vs. Darienne Lake - “Sissy That Walk”

Your best bet would be using a VPN on American YouTube since Bell won’t let them be on YouTube in Canada.