Drag Race Rankdown: LSFYL Edition (Current season : Season 12)

*Chris

6 hours ago, totes4totes said:

omg also forgot about season 7. i'll get mine in today and if I don't just go on without me. It means that I watched like one lip sync and then got so bored of Season 7 that I forgot about the rest.

update: i watched two lip syncs and tapped out. go on without me. i will rejoin for season 8

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JC said:

I’ll send mine tomorrow! Chrissy I think you have the wrong due date because a week is Thursday not Monday

No, I meant to only give 4 to 5 days because Season 7 LSFYL are dreadful to get through. 

• Haha 1

I had no idea the Season 7 game was happening, until seeing this thread earlier today.

Goodness 16 lip syncs was A LOT to go through especially for..... Season 7. :haha: Working on these and hoping to send rankings sometime tonight.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I had no idea the Season 7 game was happening, until seeing this thread earlier today.

Goodness 16 lip syncs was A LOT to go through especially for..... Season 7. :haha: Working on these and hoping to send rankings sometime tonight.

As long I have them by Friday, I’m fine! 

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE - SEASON 7 

FaroffTotalCatfish-small.gif

-----------------------

15. PEARL VS. MISS FAME - "I REALLY DON'T CARE"

tumblr_nnhuto62bg1qlvwnco1_500.gifv tumblr_nnixd5Vwe41qiohboo2_500.gif

AVERAGE SCORE : 12.70

@JC - 2

@.Rei - 10

@*Wallace - 12

@Elliott - 14

@FrogLenzen - 14

@#jeah - 15

@*Chris - 15
@*Lily - 15

@Solaris - 15

@~Tom~ - 15

JC

I was obsessed with Pearl in this because the song and lipsync just perfectly suited her and I loved the movements and angst behind it. The first one of the season I would say I enjoyed. Fame was awful though but not even that terrible compared to most others this season LOL.

WALLY

Miss Fame lost a lip sync battle to Pearl? Thats embarrassing. Except it really isn’t this time. I love this song from Demi Lovato, and cool seeing her there to watch this. Sadly, I don’t think either performed this that well. I feel like Miss Fame didn’t do much of anything…. at all. Yeah she has that big dress on that restricts her stage presence but wow she was so boring to watch. Pearl actually had some life, energy in how she performed this. An upgrade from her other lip sync for sure but still not great. But this was my favorite lip sync from her. So I am not mad that Pearl won this battle.

DEREK

they cast all these fashion queens and forgot that most of them would have to lip sync at some point.. 

ELLIOTT

Terrible.

ANDY

Like, this should have been a double sashay lol but I love Pearl so I’m glad it didn’t happen.

-----------------------

14. KANDY HO & TEMPEST DUJOUR - "GERONIMO"

Kandy+5.gif Tempest+2.gif

AVERAGE SCORE : 12.40

@#jeah - 7

@FrogLenzen - 11

@JC - 11

@Elliott - 12

@*Chris - 13

@Solaris - 13

@*Lily - 14

@~Tom~ - 14

@*Wallace - 14

@.Rei - 15

ANDY

Kandy is a very...weird...lipsyncer. Like she gets points for going all out each time but she’s too aggressive for me idk. But objectively she’s really talented.

DEREK

the nude illusion runway was such a flop. Kandy even with a beard is better than a lot of queens at lip syncs

JC

LMAO this was horrendous especially the first half and Ru's face was my fave part because she's like W T F is dis. The second part got a little less terrible but was mostly like having a seizure. Awful.

ELLIOTT

Meh.

WALLY

I remember liking Tempest and wishing she lasted longer. Overall, I didn’t really care for this battle. And didn’t care for the song either. Tempest was blah in this. Kandy did perform well but did come off aggressive and harsh in her dancing, Ginger’s comments said it best “of her dance moves being fierce but coming to the playground to beat the s-word out of you~. :haha: 

-----------------------

13. GINGER, KENNEDY, PEARL, VIOLET - "BORN NAKED"
maxresdefault.jpg

AVERAGE SCORE : 10.50

@.Rei - 7

@~Tom~ - 7

@*Lily - 9

@Solaris - 9
@Elliott - 10

@*Wallace - 11

@FrogLenzen - 12
@JC - 12

@#jeah - 14

@*Chris - 14

ELLIOTT

Meh.

WALLY

This was a strange lip sync battle as it contained one great performer, one good/solid performer, one meh performer and one terrible performer (Pearl). Kennedy didn’t really move much here but she still commanded the stage and my attention with just the way she performs. I liked how Ginger performed and thought she was fun here. Violet was fine but for her first lip sync performance, I was underwhelmed. Pearl was….. Pearl. She seemed like she was having fun but still so awkward in parts of this. I would have eliminated Pearl from this battle but of course that doesn’t happen. I felt the four as a whole didn’t really know what to do or how to use the stage with so many of them there. Overall, this was fine…. not amazing, not terrible but just there.

JC

I hate lipsyncs with more than 2 because there's not enough room, but honestly this probably would not have been much better if there were only two of them based on the rest of the season :giggle: 

DEREK

the remix of this song is sooo much better that the original mix became worse. Let's make it a trend to rank the group lip syncs really low. 

ANDY

This exists.

-----------------------

12. PEARL - "SLEEPWALKER"

tumblr_npamm1zNzm1qzxd94o1_500.gifv BogusVeneratedBellsnake-size_restricted.gif

AVERAGE SCORE : 10.50

@JC - 4

@FrogLenzen - 7

@Elliott - 9

@Solaris - 11

@~Tom~ - 11

@#jeah - 12

@*Chris - 12

@*Lily - 12

@.Rei - 12

@*Wallace - 15

JC

I really enjoyed this lol but not sure if it's just because I'm a Pearl fan.

DEREK

why do I love this song lol

ELLIOTT

Meh.

ANDY

This exists. #TeamPearl

WALLY

It’s fitting Pearl’s original song was called “Sleepwalker” because this performance did put me to sleep. I didn’t really care for the song and I do not like how she performs this. It’s all so awkward, weird and ust doesn’t work for me. She performs in such a…. possessed way. Her performance felt so much shorter than the others but i guess that’s for good reason.

-----------------------

11. PEARL VS. TRIXIE MATTEL - "DREAMING"

tumblr_ornxn3TYdC1vwh6d6o5_500.gifv cc325735f921ea0b283cf76e416bae6d.gif

AVERAGE SCORE : 10.10

@Elliott - 6

@~Tom~ - 6

@FrogLenzen - 8

@#jeah - 9

@JC - 9

@*Chris - 11

@Solaris - 12

@*Lily - 13

@*Wallace - 13

@.Rei - 14

ELLIOTT

How did Pearl win two lip syncs?  :dead:  (I mean Trixie sucked in this, but like... Pearl winning two lip syncs is hilarious to me.)

DEREK

Pearl's lack of hip pads really completes the skinny snake look. Trixie lost this fair and square to me because Pearl's performance was just so weird and it was the first time we got to see it

ANDY

This is terrible loooool but I love what Pearl is wearing and love the song so I’ll rank it here.

JC

I mean I heart Pearl because she's a hot boy. But this was not great, Trixie probably should have won.

WALLY

Trixie lost a lip sync battle to Pearl? LOL, that’s embarrassing.  Lol I know Trixie lost but I was so beyond shocked about that. I thought Trixie performed better here. I thought she brought lots of camp and fun attitude to this performance. And okay I liked her more than I remembered. Pearl was such a blah and bland performer. I found her movements so awkward an weird, and I just didn’t enjoy her at all here. So I am still absolutely puzzled how Pearl won this battle.

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

tumblr_p5m5exI6Oc1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Pearl just is Demi lovato I can’t help liking it compared to the others. It’s not like anything else was good this season 🙂 but queen pearl ❤️