Drag Race Rankdown: LSFYL Edition (Current season : Season 12)

*Chris

Top 5 comments….. 

LOL Take that Andy @ Ginger having the highest ranked solo lip sync performance. 😘:bobo: I thought this was great and fun so I wish this was ranked higher. But i’ll take Top 5.

Pleased with the rankings of “I Was Gonna Canecel” and “Break Free.” 

Ooh wow “Twsit of Fate” was ranked so high. Lmao I feel so off with being the super low ranking of these performances but oh well. :haha: I think this got ranked too high because Katya was great but Sasha was so underwhelming. Oh well.

Yayyy very glad and super pleased about “Roar” winning as this was leagues and above the best lip sync of the season. So glad many of us agree on this - 7 out of 10 of us to be exact. And LOL Elliott would be the lowest ranker amongst us because of course. But #3 isn’t bad. Agree with everyone’s comments except Elliott. But yeah a good winner for this season, for sure.

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Season 8 is almost good to go.

If someone can provide me with links for:

Acid Betty vs. Naomi Smalls - “Causing a Commotion”

Final 4 - "The Realness"

8 hours ago, Elliott said:

@JC can you just post the links because Chris won’t be able to click the embedded videos as they’re copyright blocked in Canada.

I was able to get them.

I also found an instagram that posts all of them so I might use that when I can`t find a link :haha: 

RUPAUL`S DRAG RACE - SEASON 8

giphy.gif

Laila McQueen vs. Naysha Lopez - “Applause

Dax Exclamation Point vs. Laila McQueen - “I Will Survive

Cynthia Lee Fontaine vs. Robbie Turner - “Mesmerized

Chi Chi Devayne vs. Naysha Lopez - “Call Me

Acid Betty vs. Naomi Smalls - “Causing a Commotion

Derrick Berry vs. Robbie Turner - “I Love It

Chi Chi Devayne vs. Thorgy Thor - “And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going

Bob The Drag Queen vs. Derrick Berry - “You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)

Bob The Drag Queen vs. Chi Chi Devayne vs. Kim Chi vs. Naomi Smalls - “The Realness

Bob The Drag Queen - “I Don’t Like to Show Off

Kim Chi - “Fat, Fem & Asian

Naomi Smalls - “Legs

-------------------------------------

@#jeah @Elliott @FrogLenzen @~Tom~ @Solaris
@totes4totes @~*8Kay8*~ @.Rei @*Wallace @*Lily @JC

If possible, Sunday April 18th would be appreciated! 

• *Chris changed the title to Drag Race Rankdown: LSFYL Edition (Current Round: Season 8)
1 minute ago, *Chris said:

(You always being the first one to send them)

I'm trying to speed these rounds along so we can finally get to AS2 and I can unleash my five-paragraph essays on Cherry Bomb, Shut Up and Drive and Same Parts which I'm including as an honorary ranking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I'm trying to speed these rounds along so we can finally get to AS2 and I can unleash my five-paragraph essays on Cherry Bomb, Shut Up and Drive and Same Parts which I'm including as an honorary ranking.

Same Parts would deserve #2 easily

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Except for Season 5. 😘 That will always be mine. (!) 

Sent in the rankings for this season though.

That’s because S5 had so many good lip syncs for once so it took me a minute to figure out my rankings. :giggle:

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

That’s because S5 had so many good lip syncs for once so it took me a minute to figure out my rankings. :giggle:

Oooh. :lmao: 

LOL I'm surprised how you can figure out your rankings so fast/based on memorry, if that's what you do. :haha: 

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh. :lmao: 

LOL I'm surprised how you can figure out your rankings so fast/based on memorry, if that's what you do. :haha: 

With S7, I was super fast because I'd already done my rankings for them by the time @*Chris finally got around to posting the season.

S8 onward I still remember most of the lip syncs. :haha:

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Any updates from the one that has yet to send? 

Omgod if this is referring to me, def just saw this, hopefully you can wait until frigay I’m traveling so won’t be able to work on this until then, I don’t even know what the deadline is

omgod just saw that it’s the 18th Ridic! So sorry Chrissy, hopefully you can wait until frigay, if not I’ll send you just a quick ranking tmr night

Edited by JC

34 minutes ago, JC said:

Omgod if this is referring to me, def just saw this, hopefully you can wait until frigay I’m traveling so won’t be able to work on this until then, I don’t even know what the deadline is

omgod just saw that it’s the 18th Ridic! So sorry Chrissy, hopefully you can wait until frigay, if not I’ll send you just a quick ranking tmr night

You're not the only one.

But I'd love to have everything posted by end of week.