Drag Race Rankdown: LSFYL Edition (Current season : Season 12)

*Chris

2 hours ago, JC said:

Pearl just is Demi lovato I can’t help liking it compared to the others. It’s not like anything else was good this season 🙂 but queen pearl ❤️ 

She's no Queen with those lip syncs tho. 🙈

• Sad 1

LMAOO I’m crying that my favorite Pearl lip sync comes in last. :dead: LOL @ 5 out of 10 #15 rankings here. :lmao: Lmao Derek’s comments here.

Omgg wow at the “Born Naked” 4-person lip sync coming in at #13. OOPS I forgot to clarify my comment on the type of lip syncers in my post. :lmao: But I did list the order from best to worst in my comments haha.

Lmaooo yikes @ me being so cruel ranking Pearl’s lip sync last. I feel so bad for that…. but it’s how i feel. Yikes i am so mean in my comments…. I apologize.

But lol I agree with Elliott and the latter half of JC’s comments on the Pearl vs. Trixie battle.

Lmao these lip sync round made me like/appreciate Pearl less. :haha:

Also LOL I noticed Chris not bothering to post comments this time. :lmao:

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE - SEASON 7 

FaroffTotalCatfish-small.gif

-----------------------

10. KANDY HO VS. MS. KASHA DAVIS - "LOVERGIRL"

KANDY+7.gif 7b02ac9687647276b29ecff27d45e0b9.gif

AVERAGE SCORE : 9.50

@*Lily - 5

@*Wallace - 6
@*Chris - 7

@.Rei - 8
@Solaris - 8

@FrogLenzen - 10

@#jeah - 11

@Elliott - 13

@~Tom~ - 13

@JC - 14

WALLY

I never really cared for Mrs. Kasha Davis, but I do like her energy and the fun she’s having here. Kandy started off meh but did build up her performance and energy level as the song progressed. Fun and enjoyable battle from them both. 

DEREK

Kandy underrated. Kandy beat her fair and square, but honestly why keep Kandy if you're going to just erase her from the edit of the show lol. Kandy was cast to assassinate the older queens and that's it.

ELLIOTT

Meh.

ANDY

I’m sure this was fine I guess?

JC

omgod this was super boring. I thought you hoz were exaggerating, but wtf.

-----------------------

09. JAIDYNN DIORE FIERCE VS. MAX - "NO MORE LIES"

maxresdefault.jpg

AVERAGE SCORE : 8.70

@*Lily - 2

@~Tom~ - 5

@#jeah - 6
@Elliott - 7

@.Rei - 9

@*Chris - 10

@Solaris - 10

@*Wallace - 10

@FrogLenzen - 13

@JC - 15

ANDY

Okay now I don’t care about literally any of the rest lol

ELLIOTT

Meh.

WALLY

I remember this being a tough battle to watch as Jaidynn and Max are amongst my favorites here. While I do really like Max, I wasn’t too crazy about her performance here with this song…. it was a weird match together. Whereas I felt Jaidynn captured the true essence of the song and realy delivered in how she performed. Loved her energy,  the fun she brought here and she lip synched the song very well.

DEREK

No.

JC

This was so terrible LMAO. Jaidynn was pretty bad, but Max was epicly worse. YEESH.

-----------------------

08. GINGER MINJ VS. TRIXIE MATTEL - "SHOW ME LOVE"

tumblr_nnw26c4VKd1qiohboo7_r1_500.gif BiodegradableSaneBeagle-size_restricted.gif

AVERAGE SCORE : 8.30

@~Tom~ - 2
@*Wallace - 4

@.Rei - 5

@Solaris - 6

@Elliott - 8

@*Chris - 9

@#jeah - 10

@*Lily - 11

@JC - 13

@FrogLenzen - 15

WALLY

A fun lip sync from Ginger and Trixie. I did prefer Ginger in this. She has such a joy an strong love for this song and it really shows in how she performs. She’s so fun here. Trixie did very well and had some funny character-esque dance moves especially in the breakdown part of the song. :haha:   I’m happy Ginger won this battle though.

ELLIOTT

Meh.

ANDY

I don’t even feel like watching this.

JC

this was ridic, I legit could not take them seriously because of this split drag. But objectively, other than being a funny visual, this was pretty terrible like most other lipsyncs this season. I don't even know where to put it, they all blend in a terrible mess.

DEREK

I'm not rewatching this and you can't make me

-----------------------

07. VIOLET CHAACHKI - "TOO MANY DADDIES"

KK_f8t.gif tumblr_npbntlGkRy1uo0h8qo3_1280.gifv

AVERAGE SCORE : 7.40

@JC - 3

@FrogLenzen - 4

@*Chris - 5

@Solaris - 5

@*Wallace - 7

@#jeah - 8

@*Lily - 8

@~Tom~ - 8

@.Rei - 11

@Elliott - 15

JC

I really enjoyed this broadway burlesque style, and it suited Violet quite a bit. Not amazing, but it was probably the best of the three finalists.

DEREK

winner energy

WALLY

Violet did much better on this lip sync performance versus the 4 person final lip sync. She gave a fun, sassy, sexy  Burlesqe performance. This song and the style of it really suited her look and how she performs. I liked the buildup she did with the striptease and the personality she showcased here. She was entertaining to watch here.

ANDY

Because she’s Violet and I love her.

ELLIOTT

Violet sucks.

-----------------------

06. GINGER MINJ VS. JAIDYNN DIORE FIERCE - "I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW"

tumblr_ozdfgizOl71qlvwnco2_500.gifv tumblr_nn4w6fPJf01qlvwnco1_500.gif?resize=475,267

AVERAGE SCORE : 6.60

@Elliott - 1

@~Tom~ - 3

@#jeah - 4

@*Chris - 4

@JC - 7

@Solaris - 7

@*Wallace - 8

@FrogLenzen - 9

@*Lily - 10

@.Rei - 13

ELLIOTT

The only lip sync from S7 I remember. I was howling with laughter. Plus LeAnn and her fine ass husband were guest judges this week so that's reason enough for me to rank it high.

ANDY

This is a hot mess lol and pretty fun, and the double mastectomy that Ginger and Sasha do is legendary...but like I don’t LIVE for this like the fandom seems to?

JC

This was hilarious, but only because of the siamese twins aspect, it was not a great lipsync LMAO. But it did get me to laugh so I'll put it higher.

WALLY

Ugh this was another tough battle to watch as Ginger and Jaidynn were two of my big fads this season. OMG I forgot about the challenge, but wow this runway challenge and how they had to perform this with past contestants. LMAO This battle was a whole big mess here, with Tempest all on Jaidynn’s back and Ginger & Sasha had their breast together and then cutting it out? Lmao this was all such a crazy but hilarious mess. :dead:  I thought both had lots of fun wit this performance but it did come off crazy, maniac and gimmicky. Hard to decide where to rank this but I’ll put it my top half for the humor an these two being amongst my faves this season.  :haha: 

DEREK

idk where to rank this because honestly I hate it but at least it's something? 4 people on stage and Ginger said "NOT TODAY"

18 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

What are the remaining ones lol, I can only think of 2 off the top of my head

Ginger's pray & slay

Roar

Twist of Fate

Break Free

That Kennedy & Jasmine's lipsync

• Thanks 1

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE - SEASON 7 

FaroffTotalCatfish-small.gif

-----------------------

05. GINGER MINJ - "PRAY & SLAY"

maxresdefault.jpg

AVERAGE SCORE : 6.40

@Solaris - 2

@*Wallace - 2

@Elliott - 4

@.Rei - 4

@*Chris - 6

@FrogLenzen - 6

@*Lily - 7

@~Tom~ - 9

@JC - 10

@#jeah - 13

WALLY

Ginger had my favorite solo lip sync performance on the Season 7 finale. She performed her song with a lot of energy, excitement and rally entertained the audience. I loved all of the spinning she did and how she got down on the ground. LOL how the choir backing dancers picked her up after she was hitting all of those big notes. She took it to the church here. This was so fun and entertaining. :bobo:  She owned this! 

ELLIOTT

Imagine crowning Vi*let over Ginger. Gross.

JC

she didn't really do much so meh.

ANDY

This exists.

-----------------------

04. JASMINE MASTERS VS. KENNEDY DAVENPORT - "I WAS GONNA CANCEL"

Jasmine+7.gif tumblr_nmnyl1h5sj1rqs3gco2_400.gifv

AVERAGE SCORE : 6.20

@.Rei - 1

@#jeah - 3
@FrogLenzen - 5
@Elliott - 5

@JC - 5

@*Wallace - 5

@*Lily - 6

@*Chris - 8

@~Tom~ - 10

@Solaris - 14

ANDY

Lowkey my favorite Kylie song and these two are so much fun to watch.

DEREK

JASMINE'S SQUATS. This lip sync was the most effort that Jasmine ever put into Drag Race so it was kind of sad to see her go. WOW their beards were bad

ELLIOTT

I don't care.

JC

OMGOD MEL B ❤️ This season had the best guest judges! These two were both great with what they could do, but due to the dresses, neither could do that much, they were so constrained. Honestly Mel B give this a higher ranking LOL. 

WALLY

Aww it was sad seeing Jasmine and Kennedy lip sync against each other as they are such great friends.  Ireally liked how they both performed this, and both brought lots of energy and great fun to this. Lol Jasmine cracked me up with her squatting up and down dance moves. :lmao: Those were funny but I wish she had more variety in her move. Kennedy’s performance was strong overall.

-----------------------

03. JAIDYNN DIORE FIERCE VS. KANDY HO - "BREAK FREE"

tenor.gif?itemid=5076369 PBGw2r.gif

AVERAGE SCORE : 5.40

@FrogLenzen - 1

@*Chris - 3

@.Rei - 3

@*Wallace - 3

@*Lily - 4

@Solaris - 4

@#jeah - 5

@JC - 8

@Elliott - 11

@~Tom~ - 12

DEREK

I guess I can't call this underrated until I see how everyone rates it lol. But it's the only one I consistently revisit from this season. 

WALLY

Oooh love this Ariana song, and it’s cool how Kandy and Jaidynn got to perform this for her. I thought both Kandy and Jaidynn performed well in this battle. But i thought Jaidynn was crazy electrifying and fun to watch. Loved her energy and how she performed here. Kandy was really fun here too, and so hilarious with her hair flicks at the end.  :haha: 

ANDY

Jaidynn turned this shizz out actually

JC

It is sad that Kandy Ho was one of the "strong" lipsyncers in the earlier lipsyncs of this season because she is super bland and boring. Jaidynn legit mopped the floor with her and she's not even like an epic lipsyncer, just not boring like most of the others :giggle: 

ELLIOTT

Meh.

-----------------------

02. KATYA VS. SASHA BELLE - "TWIST OF FATE"

752b080e968846a17e8d1d3e23b39295.gif giphy.gif

AVERAGE SCORE : 4.00

@#jeah - 2

@*Chris - 2
@Elliott - 2

@Solaris - 3

@FrogLenzen - 3

@*Lily - 3

@~Tom~ - 4

@JC - 6

@.Rei - 6

@*Wallace - 9

ANDY

Sasha sucked and I probably have this ranked too high but I don’t even care! I love this because 1. Katya’s outfit 2. I’m obsessed with this song 3. ONJ was RIGHT THERE watching them and 4. That slow split Katya does gives me lifeeeeee

ELLIOTT

Katya slayed.

DEREK

I think this is the only time Katya ever won a lip sync and it was soooo well deserved. Sasha wasn't outright awful so I feel fine having this high

JC

WTF I forgot Katya fell in the bottom 2 this early. JORDIN SPARKS  ❤️ Other than Katya's pussy breaking split, this was pretty yawn.

WALLY

What’s a Sasha Belle? Totally forgot abut her. Aww Katya was so nervous at first but she delivered a great and exciting performance here. She started off with a bang with that split. Then she did all these different kind of splits.  :haha: She definitely won this battle. Sasha was alright but forgettable. Nothing she did stood out here.

-----------------------

01. KATYA VS. KENNEDY DAVENPORT - "ROAR"

zmcrWu.gif SoulfulSoftAurochs-size_restricted.gif

AVERAGE SCORE : 1.40

@#jeah - 1

@*Chris - 1

@JC - 1

@*Lily - 1

@Solaris - 1

@~Tom~ - 1

@*Wallace - 1

@FrogLenzen - 2

@.Rei - 2

@Elliott - 3

ANDY

So much fun, I do think Kennedy won this but this is maybe Katya’s strongest lipsync performance (and I think she’s an underrated lipsyncer since she lost most of hers but slayed every single time imo)

JC

Easily the best lipsync of the season I've seen at least so far, but I doubt anything will top this. They both really entertained and brought the energy. The only lipsync that can really compete with the top lipsyncs from other seasons.

WALLY

Ooh a Katya vs. Kennedy battle is quite an intense battle. I thought Katya gave a very solid performance here - with good lip syncing and performing. She was fun to watch. But wow Kennedy just brought and had this power and fire in how she performed. She was so dynamic and fun to watch. I especially loved the cartwheels into split moves she did. :omg:  But then dang that huge jump into a split move she did on the other ground…. was so wow.  :dead: It was like she took it to church with this performance. Katya had a great split move too but sadly hers got overshadowed. 

DEREK

Davenport!!!!!!!!!!

ELLIOTT

Meh. 

Edited by *Chris

Of the 10-6 set….

I would have liked seeing “Lovergirl” and “Show Me Love” higher.

Glad that Violet didn’t have the highest ranked solo performance. I’m shocked i ranked this higher than Andy lol.

Oh I’m surprised i ranked the Ginger sand Jaidynn performance so low. But then my comments told me why.

LMAO I’m dying at my nice & positive comments versus everyone’s indifference and underwhelmed comments on some of these lip syncs. :dead: