Insane Blind Audition, but then... yikes.

jakesz

Marisa Corvo flopped hard in the KOs ("If I Could Turn Back Time") even though her BA and battles performances were phenomenal. And then she really flopped online after her KO performance aired lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 5

36 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Marisa Corvo flopped hard in the KOs ("If I Could Turn Back Time") although her BA and battles performances were phenomenal. And then she really flopped online after her KO performance aired lol 😂

I thought “If I Could Turn Back Time” was a good performance, but yes, she most definitely flopped online. :giggle:

35 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I thought “If I Could Turn Back Time” was a good performance, but yes, she most definitely flopped online. :giggle:

It was okay overall but she was very pitchy and shaky in the first half of the performance. Once she got into her belting range, it was great. 😅

Edited by disney1024

6 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Marisa Corvo flopped hard in the KOs ("If I Could Turn Back Time") even though her BA and battles performances were phenomenal. And then she really flopped online after her KO performance aired lol 😂

I do remember the drama from that

22 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Tbh I like her version but I like Ali Caldwell's version more on The Four it is a total slayage.

I watched Ali Caldwell's version as well. I just prefer Wé's version more. Ali had some powerful moments in it but I overall Wé just SLAYED.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

The poster child for this phenomenon is Sarah Simmons from S4. Her BA (One of Us) went viral and she was a front runner. She wasn’t really terrible after that,  but she was always chasing the impact of her initial impression.

Her KO was the best of the season imo, but otherwise I agree.

On 1/4/2021 at 5:53 AM, Gustavo527 said:

So, nobody is gonna mention Bria Kelly? The title of this thread is basically a summary for her whole journey on the show.

I like her PO performance "Wild Horses". Some might say it was a screaming mess but for me she showed the emotion and the ache needed for that song. Her and Sarah Simmon's version are the best version on the show.

• 1 month later...

Celia Babini is CEO of this company.

Her blind was amazing. Her battle was good but imo Karly won that and if it wasn't for Celia being a 4CT, I think Adam would have chosen Karly. Crossbattles were a mess and I think we all saw hope with her being on John's team in the playoffs. The Chain was a good performance and the closest she got to the level she was at in her audition but clearly John couldn't save her completely because Shallow was just as bad as A Thousand Years.

• Like 4

• 9 months later...
30 minutes ago, fredcr123 said:

Gotta say it... this season Holly Forbes joins Jej Vinson's group

Yeah. Both of them had 2 great performances in the prelives. Holly with her BA and KO, and Jej with his blind and battle. Then they had pitch issues throughout most of their performances with some decent vocal moments sprinkled in

Edited by Hsamid

The only contestant who fits the bill for me this season is Samuel. His blind is one of my personal favorites but his other performances didn’t capture me the way his blind did.

Regarding Holly, I thought her KO was ten times better than her blind so I wouldn’t put her here.

Edited by Daillon