🎶🔥Anna Grace Fan Thread🔥🎶

David68

Just droppin' it here

I've made a digital artwork for one of my pre-show favorites!! I really think she killed her battle round performance with Ainae. I didn't know a jazzy arrangement would suit her voice 😳💖 I CANNOT wait for her KO performance

Untitled11-20210415191317.png

• Like 5

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just droppin' it here

I've made a digital artwork for one of my pre-show favorites!! I really think she killed her battle round performance with Ainae. I didn't know a jazzy arrangement would suit her voice 😳💖 I CANNOT wait for her KO performance

Reaction Mind Blown GIF by Debby Ryan

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just droppin' it here

I loved her outfit for Battles. 🥰

• Like 1

2 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just droppin' it here

One of my favorite 💖

By the way, can't wait for her KO !!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Just watched her battle. She improved so much from her audition! I loved her runs and overall vibe (and her outfit too.) I don't know what the majority of IDF was expecting, but she's been slaying in my book. 🥰

giphy.gif

She indeed has improved, I'm excited for her supposed "breakout KO" I have faith in her to slay and I know she won't let herself down.

• Like 5

On 4/16/2021 at 8:35 PM, Bk1234 said:

Just watched her battle. She improved so much from her audition! I loved her runs and overall vibe (and her outfit too.) I don't know what the majority of IDF was expecting, but she's been slaying in my book. 🥰

giphy.gif

Totally agree, I'm not sure why people said they didn't like it. I thought she was stellar here!! I can't wait to see her KO next week (or better yet, tomorrow, if they leak it). 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

Totally agree, I'm not sure why people said they didn't like it. I thought she was stellar here!! I can't wait to see her KO next week (or better yet, tomorrow, if they leak it). 

Yeah, definitely one of my favorite battles!! 😊

• Like 2

Just now, QueenCami said:

I can imagine Anna Grace's knockout is going to be one of my favorites:

Reveal hidden contents

Two of my favorite contestants in the same knockout with both moving on! 

Yeah, that pairing is easily one of my favorites. ❤️

• Like 2