🎶🔥Anna Grace Fan Thread🔥🎶

David68

4 hours ago, FloorWax said:

After hearing her knockout, I'd love to hear her sing "Liability" by Lorde.

Ooh, I remember Cami doing a cover of Liability (tbt the days when i watched all of her covers on YT on loop)

I think she'd do well with that and she can make it emotional, too. I'm not sure if it's "flashy" enough for an IS/WC or even for trying to get the PV, but it's undenaible that she'd sound excellent on it!

• Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 2:25 AM, QueenCami said:

I think she'd do well with that and she can make it emotional, too. I'm not sure if it's "flashy" enough for an IS/WC or even for trying to get the PV, but it's undenaible that she'd sound excellent on it!

Given what she did with "If I Die Young", I'm positive she can make it just impressive enough from a vocal perspective.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Someone624 said:

Hi, I'd like to suggest a song for Anna. I think she would sound great singing "Lose You to Love Me" by Selena Gomez because it's an emotional song and she's great with conveying emotions.

5 hours ago, Someone624 said:

I also think Anna would sound good singing "Stay" by Rihanna, even though it's an overdone song on the show.

She’s great at emoting, so as long as she can invest in the lyrics, she’ll do great! 🙂

19 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

8256-AD65-463-E-4731-B747-A335-DADA2671.
I made a poster for Anna too! ❤️ (This is one of my favorites. I love the color scheme!! 😍) Please vote for her on the 10th. 😊

Anna is gonna snatch that PV!

#Positivevibes

• Like 6

Hi everyone! I've made a voting method graphic for one of my pre-show (till now 🤪) faves, Anna!! Bk already made one but this is a personalized one for me as I've included my artworks so far for her on the show. The middle photo/artwork will be uploaded on my IDF thread (link on my signature) today or tomorrow. Get ready to vote for this amazing, talented, and inspirational woman y'all!! Legit cannot wait for her next performance ❤️

20210506-142833-0001.png

also, made my (possible) final artwork for this season, which is team blake!! 

Untitled57-20210507002535.png

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Angeles said:

She gave the best performance of the night, I hope she goes through because she deserves it. ✨

I agree!! She’s not doing bad on social media, people liked it a lot. I just hope Blake will save her instead of Jordan or Pete, I am afraid he will save Pete because of their past together :( . I just want to hear more from her!!!

• Like 1

Obviously, I am disappointed that Anna did not make the Top 9. 😢 I really hope she is doing alright! ❤️ Anna has already proven that she is a fighter, so I have no doubt that she’ll be able to look past this and strive forward. 😊 She left on a high note (one of the best performances of the night) and should be proud. ☺️ I am beyond excited to see what great things she has in store for us in the future. Please Anna, if you’re reading this, know that you have a ton of supporters who will be here for you till the very end!!! 🤗

• Like 6