🎶🔥Anna Grace Fan Thread🔥🎶

David68

Oml, I just read Bk's post that Anna would have sung Oceans in top 9. 😭

Her playoffs performance was so incredible. She always has such inventive runs, but in that performance, they felt so perfectly placed and each one genuinely impacted me. 

Sad to see her go, but as she said during her audition, "I'm in love with my future. Can't wait to meet her." We can't wait to meet your future either, Anna!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Harmat said:

Oml, I just read Bk's post that Anna would have sung Oceans in top 9. 😭

Her playoffs performance was so incredible. She always has such inventive runs, but in that performance, they felt so perfectly placed and each one genuinely impacted me. 

Sad to see her go, but as she said during her audition, "I'm in love with my future. Can't wait to meet her." We can't wait to meet your future either, Anna!

I literally can't stop watching her Playoffs performance. It was definitely one of the best of the night. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I literally can't stop watching her Playoffs performance. It was definitely one of the best of the night. 

Same with me. It got my first 10/10 of the season (along w a few others) - I've been very stingy with those but Anna's performance was touching, the runs were placed so smoothly, and everything just came together perfectly. Her performance was just completely stunning.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Same with me. It got my first 10/10 of the season (along w a few others) - I've been very stingy with those but Anna's performance was touching, the runs were placed so smoothly, and everything just came together perfectly. Her performance was just completely stunning.

I keep coming back to that performance for those reasons. It’s a shame the performance’s greatness wasn’t recognized by Blake and America.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

New cover! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUk4gKYFA6a/?utm_medium=copy_link

Screenshot_20211003-134738-min.jpg.0987999c516e2f96e6ad652d849f297b.jpgI'm glad Anna is back to singing 🤗. If i'm not wrong, she got sepsis again a few months ago 😔😔. Thank God she recovered from it🙏. She is a really inspirational person. Can't wait to listen to more new material from her.

Also, her voice in this particular song sounds really beautiful, i loved it. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

New cover! 

Screenshot_20211003-134738-min.jpg.0987999c516e2f96e6ad652d849f297b.jpgI'm glad Anna is back to singing 🤗. If i'm not wrong, she got sepsis again a few months ago 😔😔. Thank God she recovered from it🙏. She is a really inspirational person. Can't wait to listen to more new material from her.

OMG I love this cover

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

New cover! 

Wow, that was so beautiful! 🤩