Worst Finalist Each Season (S17, S18, S19)

deszfan88

Who Is The Worst Finalist Each Season?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Season 17

• Jake Hoot
    • Rose Short
    • Katie Kadan
    • Ricky Duran
  2. 2. Season 18

• Micah Iverson
    • Thunderstorm Artis
    • CammWess
    • Todd Tilghman
    • Toneisha Harris
  3. 3. Season 19

• DeSz
    • Carter Rubin
    • John Holiday
    • Ian Flanigan
    • Jim Ranger

S17: Jake (He deserved finale, but he shouldn’t have placed anywhere above 4th place)

S18: Micah/CammWess (Good singers but forgettable)

S19: Jim (His pre lives were ok, but everything after that has been dreadful imo)

S17: Jake Hoot - To some degree, everyone was deserving of their finale spot, but Ricky, Katie, and Rose all had more solid performances in lives than Jake.

S18: CammWess - Close between him and Micah here, I think Micah had more decent performances than CammWess did.

S19: Jim Ranger - Yeah he hasn't performed well since his KO.

S17: Honestly all four were deserving. I voted Jake since he was my least favorite of them but I still very much enjoyed him.

S18: Micah, and this is pretty much based on finale night. He had a rough evening.

S19: I have to say Jim. His KO was fantastic, but he hasn´t reached that level neither before nor after, and that semis performance was a mess. 

• Like 1

Ricky for season seventeen.  I never reallly saw the appeal in him until "Let it Be," and even by then, it was too late.

First time I'm picking a winner, but I went with Todd for season eighteen.  Once again, someone I don't know what everyone was seeing.  I just boring, plain, and generic.  He won by his own backstory more than anything.

Jim for season nineteen.  His Blind was great and his Knockout very good, but everything else was anywhere from average to poor.

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Really curious about those two votes to Thunderstorm.

i actually didn't like him! i don't know what it was, but i never enjoyed him. i didn't vote for him (micah instead), but his voice never really appealed to me - though his voice has a cool texture and i respect that a lotta people liked that

• Like 1

S17: Don't dislike any of them, but I like Hoot the least.

S18: Micah and CammWess are the bottom 2 for sure, and I think they had similar quality performances every week of the "lives", so I'm basing it off personal preference. I voted for Micah.

S19: Ian Flanigan.

S17: Jake Hoot I never listened to him at all.

S18: Todd Tilghman, the only performance I like from him is his BA, his voice is cool but not good technically.

Tbh I don't get the dislikes for Micah, he's the male version of Cami for me I just love his voice and he only flopped in the Finale.

S19: Ian Flanigan, bland and boring. Carter could've been here if Ian is not in the Finale.

• Like 1

This is Classic IDF for you. I mean if I'm not wrong then Micah won the WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE WIN poll with 21 votes(T-storm was 2nd with 15 or 16 votes) and now Micah is leading the WORST FINALIST OF S18 poll with 23 votes. :haha:

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

This is Classic IDF for you. I mean if I'm not wrong then Micah won the WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE WIN poll with 24 votes(T-storm was 2nd with 15 or 16 votes) and now Micah is leading the WORST FINALIST OF S18 poll with 23 votes. :haha:

One question. That poll was made before or after the finale? Because, if it was before the finale, i can see why people would want Micah win, but he had a very weak night in the finale, so maybe that changed people minds , and now, they decided to pick him as the worst finalist of his season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

One question. That poll was made before or after the finale? Because, if it was before the finale, i can see why people would want Micah win, but he had a very weak night in the finale, so maybe that changed people minds , and now, they decided to pick him as the worst finalist of his season.

That may be the reason but I said that because majority of the fans on IDF are not like casual viewers who only vote based off of performances.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

This is Classic IDF for you. I mean if I'm not wrong then Micah won the WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE WIN poll with 21 votes(T-storm was 2nd with 15 or 16 votes) and now Micah is leading the WORST FINALIST OF S18 poll with 23 votes. :haha:

i think a lot of it had to do with the people who got eliminated as a result of the person moving on lmao

cammwess blocked zan, a favorite here

thunderstorm blocked allegra, someone who was mildly popular here

todd and toneisha blocked joanna, who was popular here as well (todd wasn't super popular here in the first place, and many thought toneisha was underwhelming)

micah blocked megan, who many claimed had underwhelming performances in the lives (i disagree though :P).