Worst Finalist Each Season (S17, S18, S19)

deszfan88

Who Is The Worst Finalist Each Season?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Season 17

• Jake Hoot
    • Rose Short
    • Katie Kadan
    • Ricky Duran
  2. 2. Season 18

• Micah Iverson
    • Thunderstorm Artis
    • CammWess
    • Todd Tilghman
    • Toneisha Harris
  3. 3. Season 19

• DeSz
    • Carter Rubin
    • John Holiday
    • Ian Flanigan
    • Jim Ranger

19 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i think a lot of it had to do with the people who got eliminated as a result of the person moving on lmao

cammwess blocked zan, a favorite here

thunderstorm blocked allegra, someone who was mildly popular here

todd and toneisha blocked joanna, who was popular here as well (todd wasn't super popular here in the first place, and many thought toneisha was underwhelming)

micah blocked megan, who many claimed had underwhelming performances in the lives (i disagree though :P). 

That was the only poll that Micah won lol. 😂

Btw if I'm not wrong then, despite the eliminations of Zan and Allegra, T-storm and Cammwess were still well-liked here especially T-storm.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Zan was overrated at best. Mandi is the true Team Legend queen. :wub: 

Yeah Mandi was incredible. I really felt bad for her because people bashed her a lot only because of T-storm. Though I don't blame them. They didn't know that T-storm messed up his KO because TPTB edited his performance. 😏

• Like 4

Season 17: Katie Kadan. Everyone in this finale was at least good, but Jake Hoot really impressed me multiple times (I mean, come on, "Desperado" is beautiful), Ricky Duran was absolutely phenomenal every day, and Rose Short was superhuman. Katie's voice and theatrics didn't do much for me.

Season 18: Todd Tilghman. I didn't dislike him that much, but I REALLY liked everyone else. Micah isn't getting enough love; he had some of my favorite performances of the season, and I don't usually like singers with his style on The Voice ("Graveyard" and "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" were beautiful IMO).

Season 19: Ian Flanigan. It was a tossup between him and John Holiday. I think they both have their merits, especially John, who is an exceptionally talented singer - but I don't love listening to either one anymore. Either way, this is a good finale IMO.

S17: Jake, but I liked all the F4, funny how this season looked so bad after playoffs and F4 is so good. 

S18: Todd - good voice, but he was so boring. I didn't enjoy any of his performances and Toneisha should have won.

S19: Carter - not my cup of tea, he just sounds like a kid to me. Look, there is 2 country dudes and I still picked him, it's not working for me.

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...