The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Deion está literalmente tan subestimado que Nick dijo que es la mejor audición que escuchó hasta ahora. Y para Víctor, creo que lo hizo mejor que el propio John Legend. Definitivamente lo mejor de grabar 2 y 4 ... Me sorprendería si no veo a uno de ellos en el final ...

They are incredible, but both cannot reach the final.
I'm giving Victor a little head start for now because I envision him creating a great connection with John - politics, faith, music genre, etc.
And the women of the Legend team I am not clear about a possible favorite, but two easily lose in the battles (for me): Cristine Cain, Rio Lana/Pia Renee. John could go with Carolina as a favorite, he has tone, range and potential. I think he would balance his team, but it's too early to tell.

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I really don’t think Victor is his favorite. I think it’s either Ciana or Carolina. He used his only block on Ciana, that’s got to account for something! 😅

In S17 John used his block on Kelly to get Max Boyle and threw him against Katie in the KOs, and in S18 he blocked Nick to get Nelson Cade and then threw him into the 4-way KO. I wouldn't say a block means they're a favorite.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Do a deep dive and see if he’s done any country covers, follows any country singers, etc. That’s how I had Spensha pegged as a country convert. She had recently followed about 50 country singers. LOL

Actually, the only country singer Cam follows is Chevel. I also noticed she follows him, so I quickly scrolled through his photos. They worked together earlier this year on an industry pitch to make “Hair” into a movie, with Kenny Ortega. This happened right before the COVID outbreak, so it’s still apparently pending. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8mcScplH68/?igshid=121k18na9vzh6

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Actually, the only country singer Cam follows is Chevel. I also noticed she follows him, so I quickly scrolled through his photos. They worked together earlier this year on an industry pitch to make “Hair” into a movie, with Kenny Ortega. This happened right before the COVID outbreak, so it’s still apparently pending. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8mcScplH68/?igshid=121k18na9vzh6

Don’t worry, he just needs more exposure to Blake. 😉 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, just checked and there´s nothing even remotely country about Cam. Not in his follows nor his covers. That being said, it seems like he picked the right coach.

It feels like it's got potential to be a solid contestant/coach connection, which is always fun to see (and can make for good television as a bonus).

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

In S17 John used his block on Kelly to get Max Boyle and threw him against Katie in the KOs, and in S18 he blocked Nick to get Nelson Cade and then threw him into the 4-way KO. I wouldn't say a block means they're a favorite.

Yeah, it’s probably just my wishful thinking. 😅

Yes, the blocks don't mean much at least in these last 2-3 seasons.
Ciana does not close me as a favorite.
As for Anna Grace, I hope they are not constantly comparing her with Brynn, I hate that they abusively compare the participants, I feel it is annoying even for them. 

• Like 1

Just now, pauwis said:

Yes, the blocks don't mean much at least in these last 2-3 seasons.
Ciana does not close me as a favorite.
As for Anna Grace, I hope they are not constantly comparing her with Brynn, I hate that they abusively compare the participants, I feel it is annoying even for them. 

ps: notice that Carolina follows Brooke Simpson, and a little reminds me of her

It perhaps is a little too early to call coach favorites now that I think about it, since apparently Avery had the coaches fighting the hardest they ever have, so I don´t know lol.

And yes, blocks don´t really mean anything, and you have to take in account that Victor made John turn around with his own song, which is a first, and on top of that, it´s a big one that pretty much won him and Common every award in the book. I doubt he would let someone like that go.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Quizás es demasiado pronto para llamar a los favoritos de los entrenadores ahora que lo pienso, ya que aparentemente Avery tuvo a los entrenadores peleando más duro que nunca, así que no lo sé.

Y sí, los bloques en realidad no significan nada, y hay que tener en cuenta que Víctor hizo que John se diera la vuelta con su propia canción, que es la primera, y además de eso, es una grande que prácticamente le ganó. y Común todos los premios del libro. Dudo que dejara ir a alguien así.

Yessss, that's my point

37 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Also, I have a bad feeling that Anna Grace Felten could pull a reverse Cami Clune and get stolen by John. 

In this case it probably would be a good thing. I don’t see her making it far on her current team.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, pauwis said:

fact: John is the only coach who got an artist after blocking another coach. 
Julian, Max, Nelson, John, Ciana

I think you mean he got every artist that he used his block for. Don't worry, I know English isn't your first language. I understand.

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Creo que quieres decir que obtuvo a todos los artistas para los que usó su bloque. No se preocupe, sé que el inglés no es su primer idioma. Entiendo.

Yes. Sorry, I use an automatic translator, I'm tired of trying to learn English and not advance jajajaja

29 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Creo que también se podría contar con Gwen, solo estuvo en dos temporadas con bloques (17 y 19) y en ambas consiguió al artista que usó su bloque para jajaja (Kyndal y Ryan)

True, i forgot Gwen 

6 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I am so ready for most coaches  to make some flop decisions and let everything get ruined for idf.:lmao:

I´m waiting for the battle tapings. I know IDF is going to be on the edge of their seats waiting for results lol, especially due to it probably being one steal.

• Like 2