The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, B-B said:

They literally have nothing in common other than they’re AA females

I agree, but I think both of them are potential IDF snowflakes so that’s why they compared them in the first place (at least that’s how I interpreted it)

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

It’s not even fair to compare Shi’Ann to MaKenzie. The former literally did a run per note (I’m not even kidding, just watch her audition)

Right?  MaKenzie knew to use runs sparingly.  Shi'Ann really didn't.

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

It’s not even fair to compare Shi’Ann to MaKenzie. The former literally did a run per note (I’m not even kidding, just watch her audition)

LOL i actually really liked shi'ann but i totally see how it could be over the top. MaKenzie came off more refined and sophisticated because she held back when she needed to. nevertheless, i love both!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Better than Wé ? Ali ? And even Billy ? 

As someone who liked all three of them + Sundance, he was the most consistent of the four, and consistency matters (granted, in terms of consistency Ali was only a bit behind Sundance, but every bit matters when your fate depends on public votes).

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Uh . . . no, no, and . . . definitely yes.

Haha! Billy was Team Adam! At least you’re consistent! 

Going into the competition, I was expecting to like Billy more, but he oversang almost every week. He could have easily won the show, but the screaming cost him a lot of votes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Going into the competition, I was expecting to like Billy more, but he oversang almost every week. He could have easily won the show, but the screaming cost him a lot of votes. 

If that's what did it, I couldn't be happier.🙂

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Better than Wé ? Ali ? And even Billy ? 

It's fine to have favorites and preferences. Ali especially had some exceptional performances. But that doesn't change the fact that Sundance was an excellent vocalist, and deserving winner. Others that season would have also been deserving winners. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

As someone who liked all three of them + Sundance, he was the most consistent of the four, and consistency matters (granted, in terms of consistency Ali was only a bit behind Sundance, but every bit matters when your fate depends on public votes).

Totally agree. I loved all of them, but Sundance was definitely the most consistent.

Btw, if Ali would have made it to the finale, at least that season would've had a solid Top 4 (Instead, Josh made it over Ali and that season ended oficially being one of the worst seasons ever) 

44 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah I agree about Billy. He could've easily won but most of the times he did TOO  MUCH  with the songs.

1 hour ago, Angelbright said:

Every time we have such a good season we get a winner like Sundance Head 😑 so hopefully things are different this season. 

Sundance totally deserved to win. He is one of the top 3 best country singers that we have ever seen on this show.

He was the  most consistent and the most versatile contestant of S11. We was inconsistent during the lives(Though I still like her).

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 3