The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Misirlou said:

Also the thing is, given the innacurate order of the pairings lineup video last week, we might not know who will be montaged until the actual episode airs.

True. Tomorrow as long as that video shows only 6 battles, we can safely assume we're avoid a montage/shortclip, but the video order won't mean much.

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

True. Tomorrow as long as that video shows only 6 battles, we can safely assume we're avoid a montage/shortclip, but the video order won't mean much.

Yeah, there can also be the slight chance that the 2 montages occur on this Monday instead of the next week. 

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, there can also be the slight chance that the 2 montages occur on this Monday instead of the next week. 

Yeah. This is only the second time we're seeing this format play out so they can always just screw with us and fix up the editing.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Current guess for Monday:

K: Corey vs Savanna (save)

K: Gihanna vs Halley

J: Zania vs Durell

N: Zae vs Lindsay

B: Keegan vs Jordan (steal)

B: Cam vs Emma (save)

this would be an absolutely killer episode. the only one i might not be super invested in is keegan vs. jordan cause i found keegan's BA a bit snoozy and im not sure how their voices would mix. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I don't know the concept so my first reaction was 

Confused Oh No GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert grace helbig vr GIF by This Might Get

please do enlighten me 😂

lol yeah i was weirded out at first but zae asked something like "what do you want to see" on his story, and people asked for normal stuff like "you and lindsay" or "you and rachel" or "you dancing w another contestant" and then someone asked to see his belly button laksdfj

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, disney1024 said:

If there are 3 Team Legend battles on the last episode, then it's possible for them to only air one of those battles (i.e. Rio/Carolina) while montage the other two, kinda like this back-to-back Team Kelly montage from S17:

Here We Go Again GIF by memecandy

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

There will be lots of "Who Sang It Better?" threads made in the KO's this season. Almost every song is a repeat lol.

I probably missed some here but I'll quote this for reference. Some of them have more than one person who's covered it before but I just included one of them.

On 2/22/2021 at 9:24 AM, QueenCami said:

I just compiled a list of the knockout songs that have been covered before recently, cause I noticed there were a TON, with many being from seasons 18/19. Some of these people have a lot to live up to (My Girl / Glitter In the Air / Break Every Chain)! 

Ryleigh Modig (Use Somebody - Kings of Leon) - Allegra Miles

Rachel Mac (Foolish Games - Jewel) - Cecily Hennigan

Zae Romeo (Electric Love - BØRNS) - Mikaela Astel

Jordan Matthew Young (She Talks to Angels - The Black Crowes) - Ricky Duran

Victor Solomon (My Girl - The Temptations) - Terrence Cunningham

Gihanna Zoe (Glitter in the Air - P!nk) - Emily Luther

Anna Grace Felten (If I Die Young - The Band Perry)  - Chevel Shepherd

Pia Renee (What the World Needs Now is Love - Jackie DeShannon) - Chloe Hogan

Ciana Pelekai (Cuz I Love You - Lizzo) - Tamara Jade

Pete Mroz (Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi) - Carter Rubin

Dana Monique (Nutbush City Limits - Ike & Tina Turner) - Kimberly Nichole

Zania Alake (If I Were Your Woman - Gladys Knight & The Pips) - Vanessa Ferguson

Avery Roberson (Tomorrow - Chris Young) - Justin Kilgore

Jose Figueroa, Jr. (Break Every Chain - Tasha Cobbs) - Kymberli Joye

Cam Anthony (Feeling Good - Nina Simone) - Braiden Sunshine

Andrew Marshall (I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz) - Will Breman

Ethan Lively (Help Me Hold On - Travis Tritt) - Dave Fenley

Connor Christian (Youngblood - 5SOS) - Jimmy Mowery

Devan Blake Jones (Sign of the Times - Harry Styles) - D.R. King & Jackie Foster

Carolina Rial (Anyone - Demi Lovato) - Megan Danielle

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

I probably missed some here but I'll quote this for reference. Some of them have more than one person who's covered it before but I just included one of them.

Poor Jose, he has no chance to win that poll no matter how good he does 👀

• Like 1

I was about to say that we saw (I think it was them) Victor and Deion in the first Kelsea promo we got, but if that means nothing then they still might get the montage.

Actually it’s just me being delusional cause I want to see Anna vs Ainae 🙃

• Sad 1

On 4/4/2021 at 3:03 PM, QueenCami said:

Cam Anthony (Feeling Good - Nina Simone) - Braiden Sunshine

I'm sooo excited

Avery Roberson (Tomorrow - Chris Young) - Justin Kilgore

I personally love both these guys, I can't believe that they both did not make it past pre-live rounds 😭

Connor Christian (Youngblood - 5SOS) - Jimmy Mowery

Yup, this is really meant to be a bus song lmao

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

7 battle pairings, meaning 1 montage probably : Ciana vs Denisha.

Of course, it can also mean 2 shortclipped battles like Andrew Sevener vs Hannah Kay and Abby Kasch vd Jackson Marlowe.

I just noticed that now. Dang, 7 battles ughhh now I'm worried again about Halley being montaged 

Just now, jarmon said:

I just noticed that now. Dang, 7 battles ughhh now I'm worried again about Halley being montaged 

Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, nobody is safe still. We only know for sure that Cam/Emma, Jordan/Keegan and Corey/Savanna will be aired in full. They can still shortclip 2 of the non steal battles, or they could just montage one.

I had a feeling they were going to pull some other s**t out lol. TPTB loves screwing with us.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't screw up so badly that they just forgot to put a pairing in there, but I just hope nobody is shortclipped besides that montage battle. 

Note: Ciana vs Denisha and Keegan vs Jordan were the only ones that didn't show rehearsal footage. But we know one of those isn't getting montaged.

Just now, Daillon said:

Ciana vs Denisha being shown second-to-last makes me think they are the montage.

Given the order of last week's video compared to the actual episode, I wouldnt trust anything on this one.

I do think Cam/Emma have opening potential.