The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I'm gonna say that last week I was already looking for the studios as early as 12am EST on Monday, but it wasn't until @Gmm99's discovery of Cam's song that the other singles were found as well.

Of course they could just troll us and release the song much hater.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I'm gonna say that last week I was already looking for the studios as early as 12am EST on Monday, but it wasn't until @Gmm99's discovery of Cam's song that the other singles were found as well.

Of course they could just troll us and release the song much hater.

Since more people are going to look for the studios this time around, if I have not posted a song by 12 AM EST, then they aren't released yet. Either way, I am seriously hoping for no busses this time around. 

P.S. Look at Apple Music first, Spotify last time around was slow to get everyone's out.

Edited by Gmm99
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

^I personally found them on YouTube first. Just type the name of the artist plus " - topic" in the search bar.

yup, youtube music is where i could find stuff

23 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

By midnight or tomorrow morning?

14 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Found them at around 7-8am EST I think?

yup, 6:57 EST was when the first one was found, based on GMM's post

14 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I just want a Joni Mitchell song from Rachel, be a missed opportunity if she didn't sing a ballad from her.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Rachel singing “River” is the #1 thing I want to see from her.

It would be forever iconic and really hard to top. I hope she gets Joni in the SF to secure the PV and then potentially Burning House or Humble and Kind, or something similar in the finale 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

It would be forever iconic and really hard to top. I hope she gets Joni in the SF to secure the PV and then potentially Burning House or Humble and Kind, or something similar in the finale 🙂

As much as I want Dana in the finale, if Rachel pulled off the PV again with something along those lines it’d be well-deserved; her growth arc this season has been so satisfying to see so far.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

As much as I want Dana in the finale, if Rachel pulled off the PV again with something along those lines it’d be well-deserved; her growth arc this season has been so satisfying to see so far.

I feel the same, in the opposite direction! I really want Rachel to get the PV and I'll be voting for her, but if Dana gets it, it'll be deserved. She's an incredible performer and vocalist.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Casey robbed on Idol... 😭 We better get studios tonight. 🥺🤞

Shouldn't be surprised with that...those songs that she sang doesn't target the AI audience...just like here on The Voice.

Edited by Gmm99

48 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

the vocal improvement is amazing..and for her best performance to be her first ever live one..again..pretty remarkable.

2 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Shouldn't be surprised with that...those songs that she sang doesn't target the AI audience...just like here on The Voice.

Yeah after seeing what happened to Julia Cooper last season on the Voice, I knew Casey was getting the boot. :( 

• Like 1