The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Which one? The one in which she didn't sing or the T8 IS? Tough competition between the two... :haha:

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m obsessed with both. 😇

imagine if the idf’s rankings thread existed back during S15... @Bk1234 would have been like Reagan Strange - N/A - 10

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

studio rearrange GIF

I'm so tired tonight that I already gone to bed. Hopefully, I will have good dreams because I just found out that I'm not the only person to read this thread. I learned that from the bedtime stories that I read online👀

Cat Read GIF

Edit: Sorry, my laptop is glitching and it's bolding completely random words for some reason. I don't want to go back and fix it. 😅

Edited by disney1024

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I'm so tired tonight that I already gone to bed. Hopefully, I will have good dreams because I just found out that I'm not the only person to read this thread. I learned that from the bedtime stories that I read online👀

Cat Read GIF

Edit: Sorry, my laptop is glitching and it's bolding completely random words for some reason. I don't want to go back and fix it. 😅

I get it but... :whut:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

imagine if the idf’s rankings thread existed back during S15... @Bk1234 would have been like Reagan Strange - N/A - 10

I mean, her acting performance was a 10/10 :wink:

(just kidding, i don't mean to dispute that she was sick cause im sure she actually was)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Watch the KO leak come out tommorow and watch @jus.vshn , @Someone648 , or @QueenCami find it🤣. I swear it’s always them three. But thank y’all for having the time to share it!!!

LMAO thanks - i am not sure if i hope to get a leak or not. i would like to see dana's slayage early but i also am not sure if viewing an uncensored murder on youtube is a good way to start my morning... :haha:

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

LMAO thanks - i am not sure if i hope to get a leak or not. i would like to see dana's slayage early but i also am not sure if viewing an uncensored murder on youtube is a good way to start my morning... :haha:

The fact they let Kyla murder Jaclyn like that... god bless Keegan tommorow night!

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

The fact they let Kyla murder Jaclyn like that... god bless Keegan tommorow night!

i personally rly liked jaclyn but... i mean, it was pretty obvious that kyla was gonna win and vocally she 100% murdered jaclyn lmaoo

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i personally rly liked jaclyn but... i mean, it was pretty obvious that kyla was gonna win and vocally she 100% murdered jaclyn lmaoo

I mean if you take a look at Blake’s pairings that season....literally none of them make sense lol (except WILKES vs Dylan to an extent). I mean Blake probably went in there with the top 4 of Kyla, Pryor, WILKES and Spensha in mind but still the pairings were so...odd lmao (With Kyla vs Jaclyn taking the trophy, they didn’t even try to make it seem fair lol)

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

FTR, Corey himself came up with that hashtag during his live with Pete, so it wasn't my idea.

But the fact that he posted that on his story shortly after I mentioned his hashtag.... the timing is interesting, to say the least.

BTW HI COREY

EDIT: HOLY S*** I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THE NOD TO IDF ON THE STORY ITSELF SKSKSKSKSKSKSKS

Edited by Teraginn
  • Haha 11