The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I think we give too much credit to the number of chairs, I see it more as a coincidence when the four of them actually liked something at the same time.

Yep. Sometimes there are other factors involved, like having another artist in the same lane, or having no idea what to do with the artist singing, etc.

Take a look at S12. All the four chair turns vanished before the Top 11.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Uhhhhh I 100% doubt that

Of course he wasn't. I'm not stupid lol 😂

I was just saying that that's exactly what's been going on in Anna's fan thread. We've been suggesting country songs and gospel songs and basically trying to change her and the path of music that she should take. 😅

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, VoiceFan1234 said:

i cant beleve kelly paired both of her four chair country guys i thought she'd for sure want to keep them both

I’ll wait to hear the performance before I make a firm judgment, but she clearly didn’t care about Avery and only stole because of the number of chair turns he got during his audition. One source said that she made it seem like it was such a hard decision, but it was obvious she would go with Kenzie. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Of course he wasn't. I'm not stupid lol 😂

I was just saying that that's exactly what's been going on in Anna's fan thread. We've been suggesting country songs and gospel songs and basically trying to change her and the path of music that she should take. 😅

I mean, she did do country, and it got her a steal.

30 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Anna Grace gives me some Joanna Serenko vibes. I hope she do better on her upcoming performances. 

Joanna had some nerves issues, but vocally she is far superior to this. 

Edited by TeamAudra

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Remember he is not necessarily in charge of the song choices, TPTB is.

Yeah right, but for some reason she doesn't scream bus material to me, like no need for that she's already DOA on Blake's team unless he surprises us (please do 🙏)