The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I am starting to think that Rachel might be due to the teen girl draw.

I'll wait to see Rachel's reception before I make a firm decision, but I honestly don't see why people seem to consider Dana a lock for the finale. 

Edited by Bk1234

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I'll wait to see Rachel's reception before I make a firm decision, but I honestly don't see why people seem to consider Dana a lock for the finale. 

I’d say she is because of her position on Nicks team and her genre/category

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I'll wait to see Rachel's reception before a make a firm decision, but I honestly don't see why people seem to consider Dana a lock for the finale. 

I don't consider her a lock for the finale but, by the look of it, she so far has no competition on her team. So just like you, i'll wait to see Rachel's reception, not in the blind auditions (since she seemed to flop there) but in the next rounds. I think she can give Dana a run for her money in terms of votes, but we'll see. 

• Like 1

If Desz got the PV last season, I really doubt Dana won’t get it. I don’t see how Rachel is a threat right now.

In fact, I’m willing to say Dana is more likely to be in the finale than Cam and Victor.

Just now, Daillon said:

If Desz got the PV last season, I really doubt Dana won’t get it. I don’t see how Rachel is a threat right now.

In fact, I’m willing to say Dana is more likely to be in the finale than Cam and Victor.

I’d say Victor is a lock for finale too. He has the strongest base on team legend rn

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Dana has the best chance right now on Team Nick. Based on the universal criticism for Rachel's blind, I dont expect her to be well recieved until her apparently great battle.

I’m sure Facebook and now YouTube won’t notice. 🙃

26 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Dana has the best chance right now on Team Nick. Based on the universal criticism for Rachel's blind, I dont expect her to be well recieved until her apparently great battle.

Problem is battles typically do very little to move the needle, and she supposedly should have lost her KO, but Blake reportedly talked Nick into keeping Rachel, based on potential. 

Edited by TeamAudra