The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

30 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Pete and Jordan get bussed with terrible song choices that guarantee them flopping. Jordan can get "Old Town Road" and Pete can get "Despacito". :giggle:

Jordan should suprise all by sing it in southern rock style 

Honestly, it seems like all of the teen girls we've seen so far have not performed at their absolute best in the BAs - Ryleigh was pitchy, Gihanna and Anna Grace were a tad shaky, and Carolina had too many riffs for some people. 

Personally, I really liked Anna Grace's audition! This wasn't her best from what I've seen on her TikTok + Instagram but it's only natural to be a little shaky when you're going for something big like this and singing in front of four big people in music (and the same applies for everyone else)! I look forward  to seeing more of her on the show; her voice is really pretty and I think she'll probably be less shaky in the future rounds, especially since she got a 4-chair turn this time and she has songs that sound like they might fit better later on.

Since Anna Grace is definitely reading this, I want to mention that after reading through the previous comments, it really doesn't seem like anyone really is saying your voice is bad - most of the negative comments seem to be about how they felt the song held you back. Good luck!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, VoiceFan1234 said:

i see Kenzie (obviously) getting the PV on kelly's team and kelly saving Zae

Yes, she can pull a S19 and have her two semi-finalists be four-chair turns, one that she always had and one that she stole during the KOs from a coach who wrecked his team by making stupid decisions. :giggle:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

Since Anna Grace is definitely reading this, I want to mention that after reading through the previous comments, it really doesn't seem like anyone really is saying your voice is bad - most of the negative comments seem to be about how they felt the song held you back. Good luck!

michelle obama GIF by Election 2016

• Like 1

Just now, David68 said:

What pairing gets the Toneisha vs. Cedrice/John vs. Cami spot this season?

bold of you to assume i have a working memory - is that the last knockout of the season? or the first ko episode closer?

Just now, QueenCami said:

bold of you to assume i have a working memory - is that the last knockout of the season? or the first ko episode closer?

lol that's the very last KO before the 4 way

2 minutes ago, David68 said:

lol that's the very last KO before the 4 way

4 minutes ago, David68 said:

What pairing gets the Toneisha vs. Cedrice/John vs. Cami spot this season?

I’m going to guess rachel vs zae or gihanna vs Anna since their four chair turns who were eliminated but stolen

Don’t think it’s gonna be Zae vs Rachel, it’s usually a very equal KO when it could’ve gone either way but some would argue whether Rachel rightfully won or not

Edited by AliXRose

I think it will ultimately go like this with the steals:

KO Premiere:

Rachel vs Zae (STEAL)

Corey vs Ryleigh (TRIPLE STEAL)

Episode 2:

Pete vs Andrew (STEAL)

Gihanna vs Anna (STEAL)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ignore this---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by QueenCami

15 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ignore this---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay 🤣

• Haha 1

who do yall think will close the 1st battles episode?

i think either Ryleigh and Gean or Dana and Devan (since last time Nick was son they closed with his sae)

Edited by VoiceFan1234

6 minutes ago, VoiceFan1234 said:

i think either Ryleigh and Gean or Dana and Devan (since last time Nick was son they closed with his sae)

I think Dana and Devan, but Ryleigh and Gean will definitely be in the premiere as well.

11 minutes ago, VoiceFan1234 said:

Whoever gets leaked.

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic