The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

41 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So far I agree. Jordan´s right up my alley though, so I´m waiting to see if he delivers to have him in my top 2 for Team Blake. 

Yes. I feel like it will be interesting battle between Cam/Pete/Jordan for the 2 spots.
Also Jordan is singing one of my favorite song in the knockout (maybe I like it because of Blake's cover 😁). We're gonna guess till we see the PO performance/results, without knowing a clear PV winner.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I wonder how (or if) they'll edit it in. Did Ainae notice or was it so late that she was already almost offstage (kind of like when JHud stole Noah Mac)?

It'd be awful for them to air that.

It was so cringe to watch tbh...felt so bad she just kept walking off with her back to stage when blake tried stealing....Im like praying she didnt see any of that because thats so horrible.  I really hope the contestants were notified that once you hit the floor you cant be stolen. 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Uh, oh...

I just checked out Jordan’s Youtube page for the first time. He’s really good! 

Did he play the guitar for any of his performances? He can shreddddd!

He plays a killer slide guitar. You can tell he´s experienced as well. 

Ditto on that question to anyone who saw any performance of his, did he play guitar?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ammonium said:

Yes. I feel like it will be interesting battle between Cam/Pete/Jordan for the 2 spots.
Also Jordan is singing one of my favorite song in the knockout (maybe I like it because of Blake's cover 😁). 

Yeah, I´m curious to see who will take those spots, because it´s not a 100% given for Cam yet. 

And yeah, I´m excited to see Jordan taclking some Black Crowes. Blake´s cover is great as well, it actually made me see him in a new light.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, I´m curious to see who will take those spots, because it´s not a 100% given for Cam yet. 

And yeah, I´m excited to see Jordan taclking some Black Crowes. Blake´s cover is great as well, it actually made me see him in a new light.

Based on what I saw on his YT page, I fully expect some major Black Crowes slayage. I’m actually think of making him a fan thread now. 

Edited by TeamAudra

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Based on what I saw on his YT page, I fully expect some major Black Crowes slayage. I’m actually think of making him a fan thread now. 

I already made him one in January I believe, but it got buried. I just reactivated it.

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I mean...his style and sound are right up minivan’s alley, and he’s getting good songs. 

There´s Keith Whitley and The Black Crowes, right up their alley. There´s also Train, but that was for his battle, therefore less important I believe.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It was a good cover, but I didn’t find it special? The demo will probably eat it up, and It’s possible I’m going to harsh on it to (and I also like Blake’s cover). 

oh and gihanna won, but that might also be some bias on my part..Anna isn’t totally my style 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Yeah, Blake wanted to steal Ainae, but forgot about the rule that he could only do so while she was still on the main stage.  He instead tried to do so when she'd hit the floor, so he could make a dramatic steal.   Only then did he find out that it wasn't possible.

Blake gave Kelly so much crap about getting confused about the save / steal rules the first season it came into play, he even teased her about it at the beginning of last season, he definitely knew that rule at some point. Is his memory failing him now? This season's Blinds weren't even that long after last seasons.

I'd rather the coaches not be dramatic with the steals and saves. Kelly was dramatic last season with Sid, he was half way down the stairs before she pushed her button. I was surprised she would leave it to chance after messing up the previous season.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

Blake gave Kelly so much crap about getting confused about the save / steal rules the first season it came into play, he even teased her about it at the beginning of last season, he definitely knew that rule at some point. Is his memory failing him now? This season's Blinds weren't even that long after last seasons.

I'd rather the coaches not be dramatic with the steals and saves. Kelly was dramatic last season with Sid, he was half way down the stairs before she pushed her button. I was surprised she would leave it to chance after messing up the previous season.

Blake probably wasn't thinking about it because there were no saves left IIRC.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Is it just me? Or is everyone starting to be a country fan... and decided to now like country singers/guys more then other singers lol.  

You’re not referring to Jordan, are you? Because he isn’t a country singer. He’s blues/rock. I’m sure he can do country, though, if needed. 😉

Honestly, if I had to pick a show to go to of all the contestants, I’d go to his. 

Not sure where to put this, I guess this is probably the most appropriate place to put it even though it's potentially for a future season and so vague I don't know if it would even count as a spoiler, haha. I was going to say more, but all I will say is there is a possible indication that someone I've been a fan of for a long time is contemplating competing on this show. This show wasn't named explicitly, but I just have my suspicions. Anyway, I hope this person does follow through if my hunch is correct. I'd love to see their talent to be seen by a wider audience, truly one of the most talented, entertaining people I've seen live. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

You’re not referring to Jordan, are you? Because he isn’t a country singer. He’s blues/rock. I’m sure he can do country, though, if needed. 😉

Honestly, if I had to pick a show to go to of all the contestants, I’d go to his. 

oh no no not Jordan,  it’s just like idk idf hasn’t been so hyped about all their favorites and this seasons blinds have been better then last seasons and season 18. It’s probably because of the sources hyping up all contestants and all of us expecting magic from each contestant. We will see... but these blinds have been solid so far tbh

btw plz don’t attack me for saying that😂

• Like 1