The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I have a question how did TVLINE know the season 20 premiere auditions do they watch it before us?

There’s usually a viewing of the first episode for members of the media shortly before the season starts. I believe there might be a screener sent out too, especially these last 2 seasons. This is also how MJ has posted about the first episode in the past.

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Man, who gave Pete f***ing Lewis Capaldi for his KO? I´m still expecting him to do good, but that´s not him.

they gave Connor Christian young blood!!! Like that is the most bussed/worst song choice for that type of voice whatsoever.  You can tell he was so pissed after his performance. 

Edited by katybay
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, katybay said:

they gave Connor Christian young blood!!! Like that is the most bussed/worst song choice for that type of voice whatsoever.  You can tell he was so pissed after his performance. 

That was sooo unnecessary, I mean he was already DOA going against Cam, they could've at least let him do his thing and leave on a high note

• Like 5

2 hours ago, katybay said:

Yeah, a pop song for a rock sandpapery voice. That's a straight out bus.

As for Pete, I heard he still pulled through the song, but it still sucks that they gave it to him.

2 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

Keyword **AROUND** also Kenzie has more likes!

Lol I’m not trying to belittle Kenzie you know, I’m just comparing the views because Kenzie has been leading in views for a while

Edited by jus.vshn
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s not a problem for Kenzie, but it could be a problem for Cam, and the audience hasn’t even met Jordan yet. 

I think someone mentioned before that Pete's audition is doing well b/c of the coach connection with the bandmate thing (of course, whether they were correct or not in saying that, I'm not sure). I'm not sure if Pete was also the one whose blind audition was circulated in some news websites or if that was someone else. I'm not convinced based on BA views that he's a big threat (otherwise Tate Brusa would have won Season 18 lmao), but he appeals to the core audience more, so I can see him being a threat for that reason.

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I think someone mentioned before that Pete's audition is doing well b/c of the coach connection with the bandmate thing (of course, whether they were correct or not in saying that, I'm not sure). I'm not sure if Pete was also the one whose blind audition was circulated in some news websites or if that was someone else. I'm not convinced based on BA views that he's a big threat (otherwise Tate Brusa would have won Season 18 lmao), but he appeals to the core audience more, so I can see him being a threat for that reason.

That connection will help him get votes too. Will it be enough? It probably depends on his playoff song, Blake, TPTB, etc. 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

That connection will help him get votes too. Will it be enough? It probably depends on his playoff song, Blake, TPTB, etc. 

That reminds me - iirc Meghan Linsey was connected with Blake in some way. Does IDF think this had something to do with Blake's connection and if so, to what extent? Perhaps that will shed some light on this current situation, although this will very likely work out differently.

If Pete gets PV, Blake will still save Cam. If Jordan gets PV however, I dont know what he will do.

And yes, this might not be looking too good for Cam, but I wouldnt count it as a definitive threat, since we still got two more rounds to go live, and we'll see the song choices that they get.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

If Pete gets PV, Blake will still save Cam. If Jordan gets PV however, I dont know what he will do.

And yes, this might not be looking too good for Cam, but I wouldnt count it as a definitive threat, since we still got two more rounds to go live, and we'll see the song choices that they get.

It will depend the KOs (for me) and we know that Cam killed.
But the POs always surprise (damn round with horrible songs

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

If Pete gets PV, Blake will still save him. If Jordan gets PV however, I dont know what he will do.

all depends on song choises and how well they can perform live