The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

Don't get too excited about the 4WKO guys. Anyone who wins it, is gonna be playoffs fodder at best😬

As they are usually, unless if Samantha or Ryan had won them(In Ryan's case, if he wasn't a dumby) They would have made Semis at least as opposed to Michael and Taryn(although Taryn was bussed ugh)

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Don't get too excited about the 4WKO guys. Whoever wins it, is gonna be playoffs fodder at best😬

And if the contestant with a 7-lettered name wins it, they may not stand a chance in the live playoffs considering who else is on their team... 😅

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

As they are usually, unless if Samantha or Ryan had won them(In Ryan's case, if he wasn't a dumby) They would have made Semis at least as opposed to Michael and Taryn(although Taryn was bussed ugh)

although i MUCH preferred samantha, idk if she would have necessarily made semifinals. she was competing with micah and megan, and i suspect kelly would have picked megan anyway for the semis (as she should, megan is an icon, though samantha's good too)

5 minutes ago, David68 said:

I feel as 8 had one of the most negatively responded to individual battle sections, as well as 4, and that 7 was good

I would prefer the 8-lettered contestant surprise everyone over the 7-lettered one winning. But that's just me... :giggle:

Edited by disney1024

Just now, QueenCami said:

although i MUCH preferred samantha, idk if she would have necessarily made semifinals. she was competing with micah and megan, and i suspect kelly would have picked megan anyway for the semis (as she should, megan is an icon, though samantha's good too)

I was actually thinking she could have won the IS against Joanna. Cedrice and Mandi Thomas would be easy to defeat for the Wildcard sing-off vote. Micah and Megan remain Kelly's Top 2, but Samantha could have joined them.

• Like 1

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

I was actually thinking she could have won the IS against Joanna. Cedrice and Mandi Thomas would be easy to defeat for the Wildcard sing-off vote. Micah and Megan remain Kelly's Top 2, but Samantha could have joined them.

i guess she probably would have had more votes than arei and roderick, but i don't know if she would have had more than joanna in the WC. i think joanna still would have won, but i guess we'll never know

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

I mean, yes. But at least last season, even with only spoilers, the 4WKO looked really strong since the beggining, despite the contestants having or not potential in term of getting votes. This time, the 4WKO just looks weak, period, not only in term of potential votes but in talent as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

But 7 supposedly had one of the best battles so far. Maybe IDF is just underestimating some of the contestants? 🤔

After tonight, yes, someone who I underestimated myself apparently nailed it, and if they continue that trajectory, they could very well go far.

4 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Or overestimating other certain contestants. 🙂

Yeah, like a certain contestant on 4's team who didn't end up winning their battle near the end of taping #2 😉

Or like a contestant on 8's team who flopped today at the beginning of taping #1 😉

Edited by disney1024
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Yeah, like a certain contestant on 4's team who didn't end up winning their battle near the end of taping #2 😉

Or like a contestant on 8's team who flopped today at the beginning of taping #1 😉

@David68 Sorry I meant 4, not 5. I can't count lol 😂

Edited by disney1024