The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I heard who one of the most talked about is paired with, and they don’t have anything to worry about. LOL. 

I think we just got our first shocking result. Not shocking for me but shocking for IDF I guess :haha:.

A "lock for the Finale" just lost their battle, although they're still in the game. It's important not to confuse "a lock for the Finale" with our "unstoppable runaway frontrunner" though 😂

Just now, echoap said:

I think we just got our first shocking result. Not shocking for me but shocking for IDF I guess :haha:.

A "lock for the Finale" just lost their battle, although they're still in the game. It's important not to confuse "a lock for the Finale" with our "unstoppable runaway frontrunner" though 😂

if this is avery, i dont think many thought he was a lock for the finale lmao

• Like 1

Just now, echoap said:

Yeah, just to be clear, that’s not the one I was referring to. I was never sold on him. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Teraginn said:

I mean... Considering how early it was, and the number of supposed frontrunners still up to perform.... I'm just confused as to why they didn't save their steals/saves for later.

They are constitutionally incapable. That’s why battle order matters more than anything else.

• Like 1