Songs you'd like to hear that have never been covered on "The Voice"

Gmm99

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/11/2023 at 8:46 PM, StarWalker1 said:

I would DIE if someone sings this song (or really any other Aretha song that's not the expected go-to classics). It requires a massive amount of vocal power and gusto to take on this song, but if done well could become a really impactful moment

@tptb make it happen!!

• Like 2

On 3/11/2023 at 7:15 PM, FloorWax said:

Anything Natalia Lafourcade tbh. Nunca Es Suficiente would be cool but one of the folkier songs would probably be better for a singing show.

Ended up being in my Spotify top 5 a couple years back. Love her voice so much!

Need a Spanish-speaking indie pop female ASAP, NBC.

• Like 1

Friendly reminder that out of the Big 4 grunge bands from Seattle (Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam), we've only had 1 Soundgarden (ironically probably the least popular of the 4 on a major sale) song covered throughout 23 seasons so far. That needs to change.

I really want a good contestant that is in  this overall lane, especially since we lost Savannah Woods so early in the competition.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Friendly reminder that out of the Big 4 grunge bands from Seattle (Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam), we've only had 1 Soundgarden (ironically probably the least popular of the 4 on a major sale) song covered throughout 23 seasons so far. That needs to change.

I really want a good contestant that is in  this overall lane, especially since we lost Savannah Woods so early in the competition.

if we can get another Kat Perkins, rock powerhouse type contestant on the show i would loooooove it. she's probably one of my all-time favorite contestants.

• Like 1

Flowers by former coach Miley Cyrus will hopefully get performed by someone.

“Moonshiner” by Uncle Tupelo. Technically its a folk song with no known origin but this version is my favorite.

Also, the opening chord progression is similar to “Stars” so I thought this was the song Mary Kate was going to sing :haha:

Edited by FloorWax

- Go your own way - Fleetwood Mac

I remember rocking to this song in rock band 2, still a banger.

- Diamonds and rust - Joan Baez ( a more uptempo version works too, maybe one like Judas priest :p)

- Alison Krauss and the union station - Anything.

need some more bluegrass and there's no better bluegrass band imo.. not sure if the band can pull off the instrumentals though.

- Fall Out Boy - Pick one from arms race, thanks for the memories, dance dance. All could make for fun performances.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...