Songs you'd like to hear that have never been covered on "The Voice"

Gmm99

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I still need a vocal powerhouse to cover it because Elizabeth’s high notes were 😬 (loved her verses though)

Yeah. I really liked Elizabeth's version and applaud her for taking it on, but she's not a vocal powerhouse that can truly tackle Hayley in that way.

Seriously surprised that song made it on the show though and I'm happy that I enjoyed Elizabeth's run (at least the 2 rounds we saw)

• 2 weeks later...

Isbell songs usually don’t seem like they’d translate to Voice performances but I think “King of Oklahoma” (incredible song) from the latest one could work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would love for someone to cover a Gretchen Peters song or Holly Williams like Paradise Found or The Matador and Saint Francis. Without Jesus Here With Me by Holly Williams hasn't been covered but I don't think it's popular enough but it's Minivan bait. I also want to hear someone cover Never Gave Up or Something Has To Break by Tasha Cobbs.

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Honestly the fact that we haven't gotten any Hozier songs besides "Take Me To Church" is criminal

Uff... Work Song, From Eden, Cherry Wine,... any of these need to be done on the show.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably too obscure for the show but this single from Adrianne Lenker’s new album is like… moment potential for any female indie artist

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Has anyone ever done this one? If not, a bit surprising. This would be a HIT with Minivan.

And it´s really an incredible song, beautiful AF.

I don't think anyone has yet so far but I'd be here for it. It's so sad and beautiful.