Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

6 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Creo que para el juego de Shakira todos deberíamos ejecutar nuestras publicaciones a través del Traductor de Google y convertir todo del inglés al español. Incluso si resulta ridículo y no tiene sentido en español.

please let’s all do this 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Creo que para el juego de Shakira todos deberíamos ejecutar nuestras publicaciones a través del Traductor de Google y convertir todo del inglés al español. Incluso si resulta ridículo y no tiene sentido en español.

Me rushing to Google Translate only to see the final translation:

Breakfast Club Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

WAIT THERE'S AN OFFICIAL RECORDING OF KACEY SINGING MAMA'S BROKEN HEART. DID WE INCLUDE THAT HERE. IT'S SO GOOD.

I forgot to include it cause I didn’t know it was officially released until the round started - I always thought it was a demo hence why I didn’t think about it :( 

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

Really struggling with ranking Kacey's song - I've ranked them all but I'm not 100% confident about my ranking yet. 

Hate myself for choosing an artist that I love their entire discography :ph34rwave:

You know High Horse and Butterflies should be ranked last!

5 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Let the record show that I did NOT purposefully tank any song this round and my rankings are a reflection of how I currently feel about each one before y'all come at me with a couple of my placements!

tenor.gif?itemid=12989640

Sure Jan GIF

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, #jeah said:

Let the record show that I did NOT purposefully tank any song this round and my rankings are a reflection of how I currently feel about each one before y'all come at me with a couple of my placements!

tenor.gif?itemid=12989640

That’s not what you said on Twitter!

Jk jk. :giggle: