Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

Excited to see this starting!

25) Cup of Tea (I ranked 19)— Surprised to see this turn up last. Not too disappointed as it’s not one of my big favorites, but it’s cute and I do enjoy it!

24) I Miss You (I ranked 23)— Fine with this placement too. Lovely song, but as I listened to all the others it kept sliding further down the list.

23) Waves (I ranked 15)— I hoped this one would do a little better, but I’m not surprised since it’s not an original and all of her originals are so strong (it slid a few spots in my ranking for that reason). I’m glad I could bring it to the finals as it was such a nice surprise how well this collab worked. :heartbounce:

22) Family is Family (I ranked 12)— Bummer to see this one so low as well! This is such a fun song and I smile during the whole thing because it’s so freaking true, esp during the holidays :haha:. My favorite line is the one: “You might talk about ‘em, but if someone else does well then you’ll knock ‘em out.”  Describes my relationship with my mom and brother perfectly, haha!

21) Keep It To Yourself (I ranked 17)— I actually thought this one would wind up even closer to the bottom for me as I had forgotten about it compared to some of her others. As I listened, I loved it more than I remembered and slid it up a few spots. With more time it may wind up moving further up my list.

20) This Town (I ranked 3 :blushingwave:)— Whoop! Here’s my first big hit of the rankdown :haha:. I love the sound of this song so much, and I think the lyrics are very fun. To me it always stood out among all her other songs.

19) Miserable (I ranked 10)— Boo, this is not a good set for me. I love the simplicity of this song. The guitar is beautiful, and it accompanies her voice so well. This is one I always come back to for a second listen. :heartbounce:

18) It Is What It Is (I ranked 25)— I really don’t dislike this song either, even though I ranked it last. It just grabbed me the least out of all 25.

17) Butterflies (I ranked 20)— I didn’t realize how polarizing this song was! I thought it was sweet, but a little forgettable overall so it wound up at 20 for me.

16) Silver Lining (I ranked 18)— Another song I find gorgeous in its simplicity. I love the lyrics and it’s a very easy listen. 

• Like 1

Ooh didn't know this started already. Anywho thoughts from someone who doesn't know most of these songs.

- Quite surprised "Keep It To Yourself" ranked so low. I remember hearing that a few times on people's lists on here. I thought that would have fared better.

- Is "Butterflies" one of Kacey's  bigger songs? I don't know or get why it's so polarizing. 😮

Rooting for "High Horse" and Rainbow" as those are my favorite Kacey songs. But also rooting for whichever are Chris' faves, as he's the huge Kacey fan that started this round. :haha: