The Voice 18 ● Finale Pt. 1 ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, Gmm99 said:

Todd looked real tired...as evident from his livestreams. He looked STRESSED.

You would be, if you have to film your three finale performances in less than a week.

I don't think people gave these artists enough credit for pulling off the at-home format with zero or very little experience in filming.

• Like 1

Just now, mjdolorico said:

You would be, if you have to film your three finale performances in less than a week.

I don't think people gave these artists enough credit for pulling off the at-home format with zero or very little experience in filming.

He did what he could.

• Like 1

Just now, realityshownerd said:

I mean, one glass doesn’t make u drunk but...

Yea maybe not drunk but for some girls who are lightweight one glass can get them buzzing pretty good.  I know someone who blew over .08 after having just one glass of wine...

1 minute ago, indii said:

I'm not watching live and just checked the wiki but Todd sang I Can Only Imagine? LMAO looks like hes winning

Yes, can confirm

Edited by David68

2 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

that's true, this is all new for them

• Like 2

Just now, season1 said:

Thunderstorm will be closing the show with his cover (Hallelujah?) 

It best be Hallelujah, I love Todd but T-storm's been much more consistent this season so pulling that on top of a pimp spot would be a boost that could earn him the W.

• Like 1