The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Teraginn said:

A question for the non American YouTube Music users here: are The Voice studios available to you as well, or are they georestricted? Coz I got half a mind to get a one-month subscription but I don't want to waste money if I'll get georestricted anyway.

the subscription probably won't help. i'm american and i can access it w/o a subscription, so i think the georestriction is the only issue

• Like 1

Just now, Teraginn said:

Una pregunta para los usuarios no estadounidenses de YouTube Music: ¿los estudios The Voice también están disponibles para usted o están georestringidos ? Porque tengo la mitad de la mente en obtener una suscripción de un mes, pero no quiero desperdiciar dinero si de todos modos me georestrictó.

are they georestricted 😭

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Hopefully everyone is ok. Praying for the person that has it. That sucks.

Same here.  Narrowing it down it seems like it's a coach or someone on Kelly's team (not Ryan Gallagher but one of the others).

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

the subscription probably won't help. i'm american and i can access it w/o a subscription, so i think the georestriction is the only issue

Oh so I just need an unblocker then? That's better I guess but I don't trust the unblocker extensions these days. 

3 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Everyone seems to be posting on set. Ryan is the only one who has put anything indicating anything

A lot of people have been messaging it and likely all the contestants have seen it.  Team Kelly has been really quiet on Instagram and the only one who posted a negative for Covid result is Ryan.  The rest haven't.

1 minute ago, CDH4 said:

A lot of people have been messaging it and likely all the contestants have seen it.  Team Kelly has been really quiet on Instagram and the only one who posted a negative for Covid result is Ryan.  The rest haven't.

I hope Cami didn’t catch it... 🥺

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CDH4 said:

My guess is that the others on Team Kelly were tested, someone didn't pass and they retested.  They failed again.  No proof so far, but that would be why Ryan is busy as he is now a replacement for someone else.  Obviously, he would feel bad and want prayers for the sick person.

1 minute ago, CDH4 said:

My guess is that the others on Team Kelly were tested, someone didn't pass and they retested.  They failed again.  No proof so far, but that would be why Ryan is busy as he is now a replacement for someone else.  Obviously, he would feel bad and want prayers for the sick person.

This makes the most sense to me, since whatever this is has to be directly related to Ryan, because he had to cancel his live. Thoughts and prayers for Team Kelly indeed. 

Whatever the issue is, it seems to be related to that team only since Team Blake seems to be running on schedule according to Sid's story.

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If someone actually tested positive, I don´t know how that might affect that person´s performance. ¿Will they still go on stage?

No way. Singers expel saliva like crazy when they sing. They can't possibly be allowed to sing now that they're a health hazard.

That's gonna suck if there truly was an infected artist, they had to find out at the worst possible time.

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

No way. Singers expel saliva like crazy when they sing. They can't possibly be allowed to sing now that they're a health hazard.

That's gonna suck if there truly was an infected artist, they had to find out at the worst possible time.

Agreed.  Not to mention, whoever replaces them has to feel really bad.  No way they wanted to be put in like this. 

Ok waaaay to many people assuming covid positive around here unless they have some actual information that hasn't been shared. 

a) maybe Ryan just has a sore throat

b) Desz has posted from the green room, she's team Kelly

c) being covid negative yesterday, doesn't mean you are today 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Ok waaaay to many people assuming covid positive around here unless they have some actual information that hasn't been shared. 

Yeah not sure how people jumped from A --> Z. Maybe I missed something? I'm assuming they have maybe been around each other or in the same spaces so they would have to worry about a whole lot more than just one contestant having it. 

20 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Ryan's passed and does not have Covid.  He posted his results in his story 19 hours ago and that was his clearance test to perform.  So A) and C) are definitely not happening.

As for why, it's timing and the quick schedule change.  It doesn't happen unless something unexpected happen.  They tested everyone for clearance in case this happens.

Edited by CDH4