The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I don’t see a world where John doesn’t save Tamara, honestly I’ll be shocked if he decides to save Bailey instead. (Unless Bailey is the shocker and the best of the night and Tamara flops horribly which I doubt will happen lol)

If Blake makes a comment tonight making fun of John´s country coaching skills, Bailey is getting saved.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Holy sh^t. She has lost her damn mind. 

reqiFIP.png

It's like I don't even feel empathy anymore. I just admire Kelly Clarkson now for having a good feeling about people in the industry from day 1. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

reqiFIP.png

Ok, it´s getting ridiculous at this point. And I know y´all don´t like Tanner, but because of posts like this and her nasty attitude, I´m happy that Tanner is performing tonight live on national television while she sits and watches at home.

Also, any chance of Kelly helping her is gone at this point.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Ok, it´s getting ridiculous at this point. And I know y´all don´t like Tanner, but because of posts like this and her nasty attitude, I´m happy that Tanner is performing tonight live on national television while she sits and watches at home.

it's like, i love her voice so much and i want to defend her, but what am i supposed to say? everything she's done on social media is rude and objectively bad. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

reqiFIP.png

This is a dm of a fan. If i'm not mistaken?

Just now, Jyn Mycle said:

This is a dm of a fan. If i'm not mistaken?

Which she posted and endorsed. Instead of saying “Thank you for all the kind, encouraging messages. I’m very disappointed, but looking forward to making music in the future”. 

it’s not that hard to handle things much better than she has.

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

Everytime I see Marisa now I remember Sober from Kelly Clarkson: "I picked all my weeds but kept the flowers". She knows what she's doing. 

Someone needs to sing Sober on the show @TPTB

Edited by Daillon

Thoughts on the covers I've listened to so far: 

• Sid's voice fits well on the song, but I don't think he's gonna get the PV with this.
  • Chloe's voice + Billie Eilish = an unexpectedly strong combination; not enough to get her off the bottom on Team Legend, but definitely a good singer/song match.
  • Payge's arrangement was super-cool, but if Ben gets the PV for Team Gwen she's almost certainly gonna be in the Wildcard; hopefully, she doesn't end up there.
  • Carter sounded surprisingly good on the studio; if he makes it through the performance intact when it's live, I think he can get that PV (which means Payge should get the save).
  • Super excited for Tamara's song - maybe it won't win her the public vote, but it's a personal favorite song of mine and she does really well with more funky/upbeat stuff, and the studio was pretty good. 

Just now, Daillon said:

Someone needs to song Sober on the show @TPTB

If I had ANY talent and lived in the US, this would be my audition song. Or maybe a rendition of Irvine, but I know this would be a terrible choice 😝