The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

28 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I feel like they have made an error on Liam vs. Ryan. There's no sense if they'll be the last battle of the season, Ryan was eliminated in the KO, soooo idk it feels weird

Yay at Larriah and Carter opening though! So excited for them, Marisa looks stunning in that preview, while Ryan looks 😍🔥. So disappointed to see Kelsie and Emmalee getting montaged, I would have want to see Kelsie's full battle and see short-clipped KO to soften the blow of her elimination in me, but it is what it is. They probably want to soften the blow of the elimination of Kelsie since she is well-received on her BA.

They probably want to split Gwen’s three battles Over the night since the screwed her so badly last week AI the one montaged and she probably will have no knockouts shown on Tues

Edited by LilBrooklyn18

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I'm thinking Ryan B vs Liam closing isn't an error. They probably wanted to emphasize that there wasn't a steal left, which makes me think its gonna be a great battle. Looking forward to it.

And then Gwen proceeded to pair Ryan B with Payge in the KOs, when he could have easily defeated Van.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

And then Gwen proceeded to pair Ryan B with Payge in the KOs, when he could have easily defeated Van.

I feel like that's going to really upset me once the KO's are up. I don't think she had ANY plans of taking Joseph past KO's but.... Van apparently flopped real hard.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

In retrospect this would’ve been the move. But I think Gwen expected Van to be better then he was. alternatively Payge vs Van in the KO would’ve made sense. But that’s all predicated on Gwen realizing Van would bomb ahead of time when she did the pairings. 

3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I agree it should’ve been this for Gwens KO pairings. 

Payge V Chloe 

Carter V Joseph

Ryan V Van

I think I'd swap Van and Chloe. From the looks of it, Payge and Chloe are her two best KO's.

Edited by FloorWax

If the sources were right, Payge vs Van would probably be one of the most lopsided KO's ever. What were some other really lopsided KO's? (this isn't spoilers discussion but I am NOT making another thread for this, i'm just asking a question)

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

If the sources were right, Payge vs Van would probably be one of the most lopsided KO's ever. What were some other really lopsided KO's? (this isn't spoilers discussion but I am NOT making another thread for this, i'm just asking a question)

Kyla vs Jaclyn is the first one that came to mind.

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

- Tessannee Chin vs. Ashley Dubose (?) (bc of that song choice ugh)

- Rose Short vs. Destiny Rayne (again, bc of the song choice)

- Brooke Simpson vs. Stephan Marcellus

Usually, those with the big voices or TCO of a team were paired up with a much weaker opponent

EDIT: I have to add Jacquie Lee vs. Anthony ??? (forgot his name), they were like the first KO I have ever watched in TVUS and man it wasn't even close. Jacquie KILLED it.

Edited by anonymouskid_35

5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Kyla vs Jaclyn is the first one that came to mind.

jaclyn was really good. i wouldn't say it was super lopsided in terms of who was better, but one was clearly a lot more powerful. although kyla was the clear winner, jaclyn clearly deserved a steal, so i wouldn't say its *that* lopsided

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Brynn v. Jamella was pretty lopsided. 

Lauren Duski v. Andrea Thomas too. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Meghan Lindsey vs Travis Ewig (S8)

Tamar Davis vs Maya Smith (S10)
Alisan Porter vs Daniel Passino (S10)

Brynn Cartelli vs Jamella (S14)

Pryor Baird vs Jaron Strom (S14)

Noah Mac vs Jeremiah Miller (S13)

And so on..

8 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

EDIT: I have to add Jacquie Lee vs. Anthony ??? (forgot his name), they were like the first KO I have ever watched in TVUS and man it wasn't even close. Jacquie KILLED it.

Forgot about this one, the poor guy :haha:

And regarding Van’s KO, I am slightly annoyed that of one of my favorite bands finally gets some spotlight on The Voice (Van is singing Human by The Killers) only to flop big time, if the sources are to be trusted.

Edited by Daillon
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

jaclyn was really good. i wouldn't say it was super lopsided in terms of who was better, but one was clearly a lot more powerful. although kyla was the clear winner, jaclyn clearly deserved a steal, so i wouldn't say its *that* lopsided

I have to admit I have some bias on that one (Jaclyn’s tone was really grating at times, at least for me) but she had to follow one of the best performance of the season with Put Your Records On :haha: so I would say it was really lopsided

Edited by Daillon

Just now, Daillon said:

I have to admit I have some bias on that one (Jaclyn’s tone was really grating at times, at least for me) but she had to follow one of the best performance of the season with Put Your Record On :haha: so I would say it was really lopsided

that's fair lmao, kyla killed it for sure so i could agree that it was lopsided. im just trying to make a case for jaclyn cause she was imo robbed 😭