The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

regarding the marisa vs ryan conversation, i don't know any fancy musical terms. however, it was pretty obvious to me that marisa has a really powerful voice and ryan didn't demonstrate that he had one really at all in his BA. 

Edited by ashwinner
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

regarding the marisa vs ryan conversation, i don't know any fancy musical terms. however, it was pretty obvious that marisa has a really powerful voice and ryan didn't demonstrate that he had one really at all in his BA. 

really? not at all? are we talking about the same ryan?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

relative to mandi or relative to marisa, i don't think so, but perhaps i should relisten 🙂

well maybe relative to them, but you can't deny he has a powerful voice because others have more powerful voices

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

well maybe relative to them, but you can't deny he has a powerful voice because others have more powerful voices

yeah i relistened and his voice doesnt seem very powerful. it could be that be he's not singing in english cause i know that for some reason sometimes makes it harder for me to tell

I prefered Ryan´s audition to Marisa´s, but it was evident in hers that she has a lot of power in her voice and she hit some very high notes, so I could see her excelling in her battle song. Ryan has a powerful voice as well but perhaps he´s not as "loud", which might also contribute in the fact that he got overshadowed in their battle. At least that´s what the sources said, I still have to see that battle for myself and judge, but I can see where they are coming from.

Just now, Misirlou said:

I prefered Ryan´s audition to Marisa´s, but it was evident in hers that she has a lot of power in her voice and she hit some very high notes, so I could see her excelling in her battle song. Ryan has a powerful voice as well but perhaps he´s not as "loud", which might also contribute in the fact that he got overshadowed in their battle. At least that´s what the sources said, I still have to see that battle for myself and judge, but I can see where they are coming from.

yeah what i meant is more that ryan isnt as loud 🙂

Not a fan of Ryan but in terms of vocals >>>>>> Mandi and Marisa imo (specifically talking about their blinds) 

The jury’s still out on Marisa tho, she has a great range, but her audition was somewhat messy :ph34rwave:

I do expect her to improve tho

Edited by Daillon

14 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Given its very likely that Payge vs Lauren will be in the premiere, since Lauren's the only double steal, I don't think John H vs Julia will be on because they're not going to have John use both his steal and save in the premiere.

In season 10 iirc Pharrell used both of his steals before other coaches even used 1 so I wouldn’t rule it out. (That season they did a half blinds/battles begin episode so he used one steal in that episode and then he used his next steal during the first battle on Tuesday)

25 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Not a fan of Ryan but in terms of vocals >>>>>> Mandi and Marisa imo (specifically talking about their blinds) 

The jury’s still out on Marisa tho, she has a great range, but her audition was somewhat messy :ph34rwave:

I do expect her to improve tho

I like Ryan's audition more than Marisa's but no one can argue that Marisa has more range, Ryan has more control though. I can totally see Ryan getting overpowered by Marisa. And as for Mandi I didn't like her audition that much because I have seen some better covers of that song. But LOL she is the best vocalist out of the three. She has more vocal range, more agility, more control, can sing in different genres, can sing in Chest voice, Mixed  Voice(Whether more chest dominant or more head dominant) and in the head voice. 

I prefer Ryan out of the three because his voice appeals to me the most and is more clearer. But the other two are no doubt the better vocalists and can easily overpower him.

Btw as for leak Payge VS Lauren seems to be the most likeliest but I am still hoping for John H VS Julia.

• Like 1