The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Wait, so a coach can't save an artist if another coach hits the button before them?, also how are socially distanced battles gonna be? Is there a certain distance between the two artists or somenthing

Yes, other coaches have the chance to steal until the artist finishes descending the stairs, then the coach has the ability to save 

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Unpopular opinion but

James > Julia for me tonight

I super love James' tone, but I also love Cami. But based solely on the auditions, I think James is more exciting for me, while Cami is more pleasing to hear.

I really enjoyed both but I agree

Julia is good, but I still think her song choice for the 4-way-knockout won't score much. It's what they say, sometimes, the artist is good, but doesn't pick well enough for the ocasion. Although Ryan Gallagher is still my favorite, maybe I think that there's a scenario in which Julia's performance will catapult Taryn singing Faith Hill. Not that I understand much about Minivan, though. I'm not even American. 

Edited by SNI2
19 minutes ago, vfbraun said:

Hi guys! I'm new here, but I've been following threads on this forum since S8. I almost created an account in 2012 (S12 #TeamLauren). I'm so excited to join you guys as I've been reading the threads daily for ages 

Welcome!!

2 minutes ago, Dany said:

iSkKZbSh.jpg

Here a shot of the Double Battle Stage.

Sorry for the quality it's a picture of my TV with my phone.

I feel so bad for Kelly and Blake lol. They have to stretch their head to see the artist on the opposite side lol

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So I'm betting for this battles to be on Monday:

John H vs Julia (save)

Casme vs Rio

Bailey vs Sid (steal)

Tamara vs Olivia 

Jim vs John S.

Payge vs Lauren (steal)

Lol there isn’t gonna be 4 Team Legend battles and 0 Team Kelly

40 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

John having Sid and James in the same team and dropping them both, his mind I-

John having Sid, James, Cami, AND Julia and dropping them. This is why he needs to get replaced!! He gets all of the good people and literally makes the worst decisions with them smh

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Carlos3500 said:

John having Sid, James, Cami, AND Julia and dropping them. This is why he needs to get replaced!! He gets all of the good people and literally makes the worst decisions with them smh

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??????

sealwhaaaaa.JPG.32d904b8aaded5b5c69a79412e174028.JPG

honestly i think that everyone saying john needs a break might be a little bit of an exaggeration. the other coaches pick people as fodder who they can drop early but john is selective and thus gets a really good team usually and then has to drop some good people early on. although i'm not going to say his decisions are perfect or near it, the effect is in large part because of his super strong teams

• Like 4