Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

1 minute ago, #jeah said:

Looks like I might be nominating all peen my round 🙂

I didn't nominate Chrissy because of you, don't make me target her for future rounds

Semhar Tadesse (Survivor: South Pacific)

OdutTZGdqjnHJj29wn--cOgqQYALmtP4KaHtdgic

Someone I actually somewhat enjoyed and one of my more favorite first boots, Semhar the spoken word extraordinaire unfortunately has to leave us this round, but what an easy cut in a list of disgusting noms. Not really sure what JC's strategy is here but it will not pay off 🙂 Semhar was on Ozzy's tribe and I remember Ozzy taking to her (probably because he just wanted to f*ck her). Unfortunately she was the main reason that her tribe lost immunity the first week. And nowadays that isn't usually a reason to get you voted off (people tend to try to take out the ~threats! early on) but Semhar couldn't muster enough support to stay so out she went, and out she goes from this rankdown.

Saving: Kim

Edited by #jeah

2 minutes ago, JC said:

I didn't nominate Chrissy because of you, don't make me target her for future rounds

Chrissy is far from my top fave and there are several people who I like more than her in your set of noms. Don't act like you don't know what you were doing with these noms :haha: There is still so much fodder to choose from.

1 minute ago, #jeah said:

Chrissy is far from my top fave and there are several people who I like more than her in your set of noms. Don't act like you don't know what you were doing with these noms :haha: There is still so much fodder to choose from.

500 days of summer cool story bro GIF by hoppip

Corinne Kaplan

MV5BNzU1OTYxMTA5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDYyNTYyOQ@@._V1_.jpg

To be honest, I've never been a Corinne fan at all. I think she's cringy and try-hard and much more mean-spirited than funny. She prides herself on being someone who isn't afraid of confrontation and "tells is like it is" but frankly, all her sh*ttalking is behind everyone else's backs. She only has like two or three scenes of actually calling someone out to their face. And yes, she is rather intelligent so her one-liners are occasionally funny, but most of the time they're not at all.

In Gabon she found herself in the Onion alliance with Marcus, Charlie, and Randy and they just pretty much sat around looking down at everyone like they're better than everyone. Luckily they all god played hard and got demolished one by one because of their terrible social games. If Corinne was actually calling bitches out and taking names and went down in a blaze of glory I might've enjoyed her downfall. But Randy was the only one actually doing that (which is why I love Randy and can't stand the others). Like that scene where Susie tells Corinne she's gonna vote her out. Corinne just like smiles and laughs and then runs off to rant in the confessional about how Susie is the scum of the Earth. If you're really That Bitch that you make yourself out to be, then call her ass out! Corinne saves all her nastiness for her final tribal council speech to Sugar which is just absolutely vile and disgusting and not funny in any way. Making fun of Sugar for her addictions, dead dad, etc. Just absolutely disgusting, and Sugar looks like the better person than Corinne (though I guess the point is Corinne doesn't care).

She returns in Caramoan and I enjoy her slightly more, but it's still the same old sh*t. I enjoy her more because all her vitriol is pointed Phillip's way and I needed someone out there who hated Phillip just as much as I do. But once again, I wish she would've #dragged Phillip to his face. Instead, she nods along to Phillip's condescending bullsh*t, and then scurries off to a confessional to spout her over-rehearsed, barely funny lines. She got booted at the merge for wrongly trusting Dawn. Lol @ the one time she actually decides to align with a woman and she gets screwed :wub:. I was so glad she missed the jury even though that was probably a bullsh*t call since she did make the merge but whatever.

Save Natalie Anderson

BOB CROWLEY (Survivor: Gabon)

uMUew9z.gif

Well if Corinne (one of my favorites in Gabon) is going to go out this round, might as well send another member of the Onion Alliance packing, that is the somehow winner of the season, Bob Crowley. I tried to like him when I first watched the season but he was always one of my least favorites. Bob never seemed to have a grasp on the game and kinda just became part of a really promising alliance. When it self-imploded, he was left as the last remaining member and somehow got in with the opposing alliance and found his way to the final three. I blame Sugar for thinking of him as a father figure. How he beat Susie at the end is just dumb imo, even Randy has said that looking back he should have voted for Susie. Anyways the main reason I'm kind of creeped out on Bob is because of a lot of comments since the season aired about him being touchy with the women during the season, usually inappropriately so. *pretends to be shocked* Bye!

Saving: Natalie Bolton, queen of flossing with someone's jugular

Why are we nominating big names when we’re still in the 500’s? There’s still a lot of the Rankdown left to go. :dead: 

There’s several I want to save but I don’t have time to make a cut now.😐

Edited by *Amanda

Remaining Nominations:

Alexandra "Allie" Pohevitz
Andria "Dreamz: Herd
Angelina Keeley
Carolina Eastwood
Cassandra Franklin
Chelsea Meissner
Debb Eaton
Earl Cole
Greg "Tarzan" Smith
Janet Koth
Jud "Fabio" Birza
Kourtney Moon
Marissa Peterson
Nadiya Anderson
Nicole Delma
Randy Bailey
Russell Swan
Sabrina Thompson
Sonja Christopher
Troy "troyzan" Robertson

@Zoey @Steven_ @*Amanda @hayden98 @Elliott

12 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Why are we nominating big names when we’re still in the 500’s? There’s still a lot of the Rankdown left to go. :dead: 

There’s several I want to save but I don’t have time to make a cut now.😐

It's been an ongoing thread lately to target the big names instead of the fodders. :( 

tumblr_m2hcs5CqJY1rnqlsvo1_1280.gif

Chelsea Meissner

Boring and probably one of the only contestants from the female tribe with the least impact on the entire season. 

Chelsea was forgettable, cold and showed no real personality throughout the entire season considering she was in the majority most of the way through. She was someone who Kim used as she knew she was a number and her ally. I would’ve absolutely preferred for Kim and Sabrina to take Christina along to the final three as at least she had some funny and human moments throughout the season. Chelsea? None. She was the Carrie Underwood of the season and an absolute robot. There was no emotion shown and she just did the robot dance in to each boat. She can go because Kim and Sabrina were the real masterminds.

saving Jud.

0821518fcd720bad208b1532e85379285bf42d5_