Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Cycle 2: Joint Tribal Council

latest?cb=20171013152758

In Survivor Season 34: Game Changers, Jeff Probst introduced a twist that forced two tribes to go to tribal together.  We are channelling that energy in this twist.  When it is your turn to nominate you will nominate 28 survivors.  Each other ranker is responsible for 2 cuts and 2 saves.  They can only do 1 set of cuts/saves at a time.  Meaning that everyone needs to be fast if they have multiple favorites at risk!  The refresh rules still apply.

Going back to regular rankdown rules, only the contestants saved will be immune the following round (and not immune the whole cycle).  In the first round, the survivors saved in Amanda’s round will be immune.

Since Andrew competed in the last cycle, Elliott will now be competing.  At the end this cycle 112 more survivors will be eliminated, eight of which will get a second chance with Edge of extinction.

This rounds nomination order is:

image.png.3511c22475972d4f2e26bf3b377000f8.png

Elliott is up first and has 24 hours to post his 28 nominations. Also the fire token menu has been reset and all rankers may start spending for cycle 2 if they choose!

@Alex95 @*Amanda @sublymonal @Elliott @#jeah @hayden98 @JC @Steven_ @Zoey0069

Edited by Solaris

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

We're going to use one fire token to buy four immunities for the cycle!

Okay!   Elliott spent one fire token to buy the 4 public immunities option.  Please post them here.

All the other rankers, please be aware this option will not be available again until Cycle 3.  Though you can purchase any of the other advantages.

Edited by Solaris

1 minute ago, Zoey said:

I’m also going to purchase four immunities.

Just now, #jeah said:

I’m gonna do the same things as elliott with my fire token!

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

You can't until cycle 3.

:dead: