1. Thunderstorm

2. Allegra

3. Zan

4. Mandi C.

5. Roderick

6. Michael

7. Arei

8. Mike

mandi c., roderick, and Michael all fall under the same category, they sound nice, but didn't do anything impressive. ALSO YES BLAKE CLOSING

• Like 1

Finally caught up on Team Nick, final thoughts:

Tstom is 110% moving on via PV because minivan loves him, and Allegra is the most likely coach's save (if Nick is smart about using it) - wildcard is a tossup between Roderick and Michael while Arei is likely done. 

Just now, Ptones2010 said:

Truth...John's team stinks (with the exception of Zan, and even she's not great)

I mean Mike, Mandi, and Zan all have had some great performances. Evan CamWess is good, even if he’s not as captivating as the others. I assume it’s just IDF hating on John Legend as usual. 

2 minutes ago, holinessss said:

glad mandi c's getting bussed 😍

Singing in a genre you don’t like does not equal a bus.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Finally caught up on Team Nick, final thoughts:

Tstom is 110% moving on via PV because minivan loves him, and Allegra is the most likely coach's save (if Nick is smart about using it) - wildcard is a tossup between Roderick and Michael while Arei is likely done. 

If Nick gets dumb, I think Allegra gets the last person in vote. She's super popular, and was quite good. 

• Like 1

Just now, xfactor22 said:

I mean Mike, Mandi, and Zan all have had some great performances. Evan CamWess is good, even if he’s not as captivating as the others. I assume it’s just IDF hating on John Legend as usual. 

mike was super pitchy, and although Mandi sounded nice, she wasn't anything impressive. also cammwess is better than mike and Mandi imo lmao

Just now, xfactor22 said:

My favorites from the past few seasons have been Maelyn, Will, and Marybeth so I'm not hating on him. I pick my favorite contestants, not coach. They've all just been overall pretty underwhelming up to this point and none of them have had a truly breakthrough moment, although I did like Zan a lot tonight.

Team John

1.Mike Jerel-Smooth and Captivating

2. Mandi Castillo-Beautiful and different from the norm. Since she did well and her stage presence is on point. and she’s from my hometown I’ll vote  for her tonight and get other San Antonians  to too!

3.  Zan Fiskum-Beautiful and Captivating 

1 minute ago, rp3598 said:

My favorites from the past few seasons have been Maelyn, Will, and Marybeth so I'm not hating on him. I pick my favorite contestants, not coach. They've all just been overall pretty underwhelming up to this point and none of them have had a truly breakthrough moment, although I did like Zan a lot tonight.

I didn’t mean you, but meant IDF in general hates John