3. 3. Wildcard

• Todd Tilghman
    • Joei Fulco
    • Joanna Serenko
    • Toneisha Harris

PV: Todd

Save: Toneisha

WC: Joei

Todd and Toneisha will get the PV and save. Todd will get PV unless Toneisha does something outstanding, in which case Todd gets saved.

Joei and Joanna... I can just see Joei delivering something that will resonate more with the audience and get the votes to be the WC. 

CS: Toneisha

WC: Joanna

I feel like Joei has connected with the audience the least out of these 4. I think Todd's going to get the PV unless Toneisha delivers a Kyle Jade-How Great Thou Art type performance. But then again, Pryor wasn't exactly as popular as Todd, seeing he missed the finale.

Blake's saving Toneisha if she doesn't make it through. I just don't see him saving Joanna over her.

Joanna's gonna get the Wildcard spot and will likely win if she does. Joei has a chance as well, but Joanna has made more of a splash with the viewing audience.

5 hours ago, Someone648 said:

WC: Joei

Todd and Toneisha will get the PV and save. Todd will get PV unless Toneisha does something outstanding, in which case Todd gets saved.

Joei and Joanna... I can just see Joei delivering something that will resonate more with the audience and get the votes to be the WC. 

I agree with pretty much everything except that I dont see Joei getting more votes than Joanna tbh. People are pissed that she sent Levi home, and thought that he should have won, plus, Joanna is quite popular with Minivan as well, she's just on the strongest team.

That been said, imagine if Blake had kept Levi, he would have probably been Todd's biggest competition for the PV judging by how he was loved by Minivan lol.

Edited by Misirlou

These usually don’t turn out as expected. 

PV: Joanna

WC: Todd - He will win the IS. 

It’s probably wrong, but somebody has to go against the grain. 

BTW, Minivan doesn’t really like Joei much. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

These usually don’t turn out as expected. 

WC: Todd - He will win the IS. 

It’s probably wrong, but somebody has to go against the grain. 

BTW, Minivan doesn’t really like Joei much. 

Slay!

but I predict...

Blake's Save: Joei

WC: Toneisha

I know its crazy, but I got a warm feeling about this....

• Like 1

1. Joanna - Idc I just love her, maybe she will squeeze through.

2. Joei - She's basically dead in this team, but I just want to notice how great she is and I'm already upset she will be eliminated.

3. Toneisha - She is a powerhouse and so talented, but not that special as the girls above.

4. Todd - His energy is too much, I don't hate him, but I don't like him as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yti said:

2. Joei - She's basically dead in this team, but I just want to notice how great she is and I'm already upset she will be eliminated.

3. Toneisha - She is a powerhouse and so talented, but not that special as the girls above.

4. Todd - His energy is too much, I don't hate him, but I don't like him as well.

But slay! 

I don't see the hype with Toneisha and Todd, they ain't Kyla or..... someone who's special kind of country like Lauren Duski or Amber Carrington.

Joanna and Joei are slayers with unique styles! 

• Like 1

TMH., despite his poor Four-Way Knockout showing, has a fair amount of support to win the vote, so while unlikely that he wins, he still has a shot. Even if he wins his knockout, I don't see any scenario in which he makes it past the Top 17. He's obviously not getting PV or CS, and Blake would probably pick someone else over him.

Joei's only shot is at getting the WC over Joanna. Todd and Toneisha are most definitely Blake's frontrunners. If she gets WC, she's definitely winning and making Top 9.

Joanna, as I said above, has little chance at PV or CS, and is going against Joei for the WC spot. She seems to have more support on social media than Joei (although the gap isn't nearly as wide as I expected it to be, Joanna's still going to have to give a pretty good performance if she wants to get the wildcard) If she is singing for WC, I think she probably wins it, although I'm not 100& certain.

Toneisha is almost definitely getting CS. One of the frontrunners of the season, all three performances she's given were extremely well received. I don't think there's any chance of her being WC or being eliminated right away, so the only option besides getting CS would be her getting the public's vote over Todd T. I guess that could happen if she gave her absolute best performance or Todd does something awful, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Todd T. is most likely the PV. I mean, besides Joei, he's the only country singer left, so this should be easy for Todd. All he has to do is sing like he's been singing this whole competition, and he's guranteed to get voted through.

24 minutes ago, season1 said:

PV: Toneisha

Save: Joei

WC: Todd

thats actually really smart cause Todd would definitely win; and even if toneisha and Todd were flipped, toneisha would win as well. although minivan hates Joei for beating Levi so maybe Joanna would be a smarter save?

Todd is one of the front-runners in this season so he's a shoe-in.

Blake seems amazed by Toneisha after her diamonds performance so he'll probs save her.

Joanna seems to be more popular than the remaining members (and the main demographic of the voters are probs still better about Levi) so she'll get the WC. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2020 at 3:31 AM, Yti said:

I voted what I’d like

Toneisha for the PV (but I don’t think that will happen b/c..yah)

Joanna for the Save I kinda love her voice (actually, I think she should and maybe will get PV)

Joei for the WC, b/c I agree, she’s great, something straightforward and real about her - I think Blake is torn, she’s really unique but he thinks she shouldn’t punch people in the face haha)

Todd (yah, I know, Blake’s probably gonna save him), but agree, don’t hate him, but don’t like him