Will Thunderstorm Artis win The Voice?

CandiceFan12

Will Thunderstorm Artis win The Voice?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Will this singer-songwriter from Hawaii take home the title?

• Yes, He reminds me of Javier Colon from Season 1 so he will win.
    • No, but he'll reach the finale
    • Eliminated in Semi-Finals
    • Eliminated in Playoffs

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, wgm said:

he should be in the top 2 with todd

personally, "he will be in the top 2 with Todd" fits better. Todd is pretty unoriginal, and if he weren't a pastor, I wonder if he'd be as much of a frontrunner as he is now (if he wasn't I might see Toneisha/Joanna getting PV over him)

52 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

personally, "he will be in the top 2 with Todd" fits better. Todd is pretty unoriginal, and if he weren't a pastor, I wonder if he'd be as much of a frontrunner as he is now (if he wasn't I might see Toneisha/Joanna getting PV over him)

I usually don't care about your dislike of Todd in your other comments, because that's just a matter of opinion, and I usually don't want to question others opinion.

Just excuse me for this one time:lmao:

I'm just curious with your reasoning of calling Todd pretty unoriginal, what makes you think that way? Also, do you think the other contestants are original?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Archanium said:

I usually don't care about your dislike of Todd in your other comments, because that's just a matter of opinion, and I usually don't want to question others opinion.

Just excuse me for this one time:lmao:

I'm just curious with your reasoning of calling Todd pretty unoriginal, what makes you think that way? Also, do you think the other contestants are original?

I feel like I have said that I dislike Todd, but I guess what I mean is that I dislike him relative to the others (he's great, but we have an amazing T9). I dunno, he 's much more original than the other country/whatever genre singers. I feel like the only thing that distinguishes him from the others though is his rasp and his energy, which doesn't feel like enough, although maybe I was trying to find some justification for my relative dislike for him. But anyways, I sound like a total hypocrite, because my favorite, Allegra (although she has a different tone than most), sounds a lot like mainstream pop haha

9 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I feel like I have said that I dislike Todd, but I guess what I mean is that I dislike him relative to the others (he's great, but we have an amazing T9). I dunno, he 's much more original than the other country/whatever genre singers. I feel like the only thing that distinguishes him from the others though is his rasp and his energy, which doesn't feel like enough, although maybe I was trying to find some justification for my relative dislike for him. But anyways, I sound like a total hypocrite, because my favorite, Allegra (although she has a different tone than most), sounds a lot like mainstream pop haha

tbh I also don't think that Todd is pretty original, but I also think the same for most of the contestants. But then again, originality is not my #1 priority when deciding who will be my favorites.

Other reason why I replied to you was because I knew that your top favorite is Allegra :haha:

I was thinking how could he like Allegra that much if he takes issue with originality, because I remember Kelly said that Allegra sounded like Brynn in the first 10 seconds of her blind audition, and then the top comment on her blind's video is about how similar she is to Sara Bareilles. (for the record, I also like Allegra, I even joined her fan thread)

Anyways, it's fine, most of us (including me) are hypocrites, we all love making excuses to love/hate contestants :haha:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ashwinner said:

I wouldn't say Todd is unoriginal. I think Todd is a good storyteller through song and d has a distinct voice. However i think Thunderstorm is a better storyteller through song than Todd. I'd like to say Thunderstorm would definitely win if it was between him and Todd, but Todd is on Team Blake, and he might win, especially if he pulls out a famous country song...

Thunderstorm is the most unique/original artist in the cast, followed by Joanna, and maybe Allegra and Megan. Toneisha, Todd and Zan are the least unique/original. This doesn’t always matter on the show. Uniqueness is only an advantage if minivan likes it, and the “competition” isn’t a reflection of the real world. Hoot might be the least unique/original winner the show has ever had. 

Edited by TeamAudra

I can see Thunderstorm winning. However, I can't say he will because of Todd. If the fans gave him a famous 90s rock or country song (or even a gospel song), and does great with it, then Thunderstorm will have some stiff competition. 

The problem for Todd is Thunderstorm is not at all polarizing. Minivan loves him. Young people love him. Old people love him. Todd might have a demographic advantage, but I think he’ll have a difficult time getting younger people to vote for him. The good news for him is the median age of the audience is 60+.