America's Got Talent

istersay

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Wait, the judges decide? I’m confused 💀 

After the public save, the judges save someone. Since they all tied, the last spot went to the person who got the second highest votes in the save, which was Madilyn.

• Thanks 1

Surprised that Madilyn needed the judges save over Peter who had an off night :stealth: well, I guess it's an advantage he's the only kid singer this season. The kid's good though, it's just that I feel like Madilyn performed better

1achord and Jimmie OWNED the night though :wub: I'm in loved with 1achord's harmonies, I loved it better than their last one tbh. Jimmie, I feel like he'll go really far, he's consistently giving magical performances. Glad they both advanced!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kwamu said:

After the public save, the judges save someone. Since they all tied, the last spot went to the person who got the second highest votes in the save, which was Madilyn.

Yikes, judges' saves tend to mostly get eliminated on the semis. Madilyn has an uphill battle for her. I really thought she would've had a strong fanbase :( 

On 8/15/2021 at 9:13 AM, Torres said:

I've always wondered. When contestants are called to step forward by Terry during results, how do they know where to stand? 

I don't really know, but most likely there are marks on the stage and they walk through the contestants on what to do in general before the show. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mistake006 said:

I'm shocked Korean Soul was almost eliminated. Tory going through is a pleasant surprise!

Honestly not surprised, she's one of the better performers of the night and the judges heavily praised her. Whereas T.3 were heavily criticized by Simon (which I get why, there's something off about their performance last night)

Glad all my predicted semi-finalists went through! Northwell Health Choir was the standout for me (I'll forever be biased when it comes to the songs of Dear Evan Hansen, great great pick from them :P:wub:

Now come on queen Brooke, pull through next week! Among all the singers remaining, Brooke's definitely my favorite. The power, range, stage presence, you just name it 😌