America's Got Talent

istersay

16 hours ago, istersay said:

THAT INTO THE UNKNOWN SINGER SHEESH 🤯❤️ the high notes were so well-executed and was flawless omg

17 hours ago, istersay said:

:shock: never thought I would see a quick change artist get a Golden Buzzer

it was shocking to me too that a quick change artist would get a golden buzzer. but oh boy, she's really good. how is she doing that 💀 that was SO FAST

Just now, sydneysam said:

where did you see it?

it's kinda weird she didn't post "I Auditioned" for AGT, iirc almost all contestants posted it. it's like the reveal day on the voice

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/show/ff7d5f74-3809-43ec-8f2b-9de1d37ae544/photos

they post the contestants for the episodes on here. its like the idol where they show who will be on each episode.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/show/ff7d5f74-3809-43ec-8f2b-9de1d37ae544/photos

they post the contestants for the episodes on here. its like the idol where they show who will be on each episode.

oh no...

she already has a huge following (200k short of a million followers on ig) it's weird to let her compete 😬. cannot wait though

1 minute ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

i mean so do a lot of the contestants this season like Brooke and there is nightbirde

Brooke only has a hundred thousand followers and she really isn't *that* famous lol (deserve better). Nightbirde only had a huge following right after her audition 😬 (her followers skyrocketed). She didn't have large of a following before the show

Madilyn, on the other hand.. nonetheless I love her covers (one of my fave youtubers too) so this should be exciting. I just feel bad for the artists that are new to this and are trying to really make it.

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Brooke only has a hundred thousand followers and she really isn't *that* famous lol (deserve better). Nightbirde only had a huge following right after her audition 😬 (her followers skyrocketed). She didn't have large of a following before the show

Madilyn, on the other hand.. nonetheless I love her covers (one of my fave youtubers too) so this should be exciting. I just feel bad for the artists that are new to this and are trying to really make it.

plus i doubt she will make it far since she is doing originals and originals are hit or miss

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Let’s not hate on Madilyn now. 😘 A huge pre-show following rarely matters when it comes time to vote anyway. 

Oh no- I'm not hating her (I love her covers lol), I'm just stating the show's weird move. sorry if it looked the other way 

and this sounds GORGEOUS. I haven't listened to her originals, YET as I only got the chance to listen to her yt covers, but I'll probably follower her original music from now on. I love this 💘

oh boy, too many amazing acts this season. so stacked LMAO

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Let’s not hate on Madilyn now. 😘 A huge pre-show following rarely matters when it comes time to vote anyway. 

As a longtime fan of Madilyn during the hey day of YouTube, this threw me for a loop. I always thought she was perfect for The Voice, but her appearance here screams stunt casting. She sounds gorgeous as always at least. She better consider TV Season 22, I hope.

• Like 2

On 7/2/2021 at 11:05 AM, Teraginn said:

As a longtime fan of Madilyn during the hey day of YouTube, this threw me for a loop. I always thought she was perfect for The Voice, but her appearance here screams stunt casting. She sounds gorgeous as always at least. She better consider TV Season 22, I hope.

Do you think she could win the Voice