America's Got Talent

istersay

On 7/14/2021 at 10:16 AM, istersay said:

Next Tuesday are the last auditions :thumbsup:

Ooh 😮 and it seems like there are couple of auditionees left- and there will be the judges deliberation and stuffs. I wonder how they'd fit that all in lmao

and no show of Jej's group & Chris Weaver so far

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Ooh 😮 and it seems like there are couple of auditionees left- and there will be the judges deliberation and stuffs. I wonder how they'd fit that all in lmao

and no show of Jej's group & Chris Weaver so far

I hope they show them next time. someone said the show is taking a break because of the Olympics

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, istersay said:

I hope they show them next time. someone said the show is taking a break because of the Olympics

Yeah I read somewhere. Then return for live shows.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2021 at 8:43 AM, thevoiceisthetop said:

OMFG IM FREAKING OUT> MY FAVORITE YOUTUBE COVER SINGER AUDITIONED FOR THIS SEASON AND IS ON NEXT EPISODE

On 7/2/2021 at 6:17 AM, Bk1234 said:

Let’s not hate on Madilyn now. 😘 A huge pre-show following rarely matters when it comes time to vote anyway. 

I was so shocked to see Madilyn audition too. 😮 I already knew this song + others she made out of social media comments and messages. She's done a few of them. :haha: 

I listened to a lot of her covers and originals over the last year and became a fan. I never would have expected to see her on this show, but of course I'm rooting for her. ❤️ 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Torres said:

Yeah I read somewhere. Then return for live shows.

yay, thanks

18 hours ago, miss denise said:

OMG there have been so many good acts these last few weeks. I don't even know where to start thinking of them all. :omg: :lmao: Really looking forward to seeing more though! 

I think it's a really good season, so much talent, and some heartwarming stories also

repeat is on right now

stream

Auditions 6
SEASON 16, EPISODE 6

8:00 PM ON NBC 3 • TV-PG • STEREO • CC

The auditions continue as a variety of acts and contestants of all ages audition for the chance to win $1 million in front of judges Simon Cowell, Sofia Vergara, Heidi Klum and Howie Mandel.

I'm new to watching this show, so I'm unfamiliar with how the format works other than what I've seen explained on Wikipedia for previous seasons, but according to this article the Judges Cuts round will be completely cut out this season and part of the Auditions 8 episode this week will have judges deliberations about how will move on.

https://talentrecap.com/why-americas-got-talent-ditched-the-judge-cuts-in-season-16/

A couple of days ago Storm Large posted on Instagram and Facebook that she found out when she was already boarded on a plane that she was expected to be "camera ready" for what she understood to be a closed rehearsal. She was a bit freaked out because she hadn't packed anything other than dumpy workout clothes and she didn't have any make up and hair stuff either. Whelp, lucky for her she's still gorgeous without make up. Even if she had been able to make a quick pit stop at the mall for more appropriate clothes I suspect buying off the rack is probably not that easy since she's nearly 6 feet tall. The trip appeared to be a quick one since she was back at the airport the next morning. I saw her reply in the comments about not knowing if and when she would be on the live shows, but she would let everyone know as soon as she knew.

Here's her freak out post:

https://www.facebook.com/27023776319/posts/10160225538386320/?d=n

So I don't if they are doing away with judge cuts just for this season because olympics would've taken that slot and it would've been too late to return for Judge cuts after that.

• Like 1

I guess Jej's group and Chris got cut before the lives since they didn't even get a montage(RIP)

I hope at least Brooke made lives though, she has the comeback story and NBC would love to see her succeed once again.(At least make Finale)

Also Gabriella was so good. She obviously is a pro, but I'm glad they got her to come on at least for auditions(she better advance to Semis at least)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

His group's audition was not shown, also Chris' :(

live shows is already happening right after the olympics

😢

10 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I guess Jej's group and Chris got cut before the lives since they didn't even get a montage(RIP)

I hope at least Brooke made lives though, she has the comeback story and NBC would love to see her succeed once again.(At least make Finale)

Also Gabriella was so good. She obviously is a pro, but I'm glad they got her to come on at least for auditions(she better advance to Semis at least)

bummed we didn't get to see them, looking forward to the live shows though, and hope I can remember to watch on time for those

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Literally flawless. Such an enchanting performance.

How dare Simon nearly buzzed her??? :dead:

He probably just wants drama lmao, there's in no way he didn't knew beforehand that she sings. Girl's gone viral and got casted on HIS show?? no way he had no idea

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

How dare Simon nearly buzzed her??? :dead:

He probably just wants drama lmao, there's in no way he didn't knew beforehand that she sings. Girl's gone viral and got casted on HIS show?? no way he had no idea

Right, she was amazing. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Literally flawless. Such an enchanting performance.

Been a huge fan of hers since her time on The Voice: La Plus Belle Voix which I posted her audition in the international thread before ❤️ 

• Like 1