Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Eliminated:

Game of Thrones
La casa de papel
RuPaul's Drag Race

@QueenKalie is responsible for the Game of Thrones write-up unless someone else wants to claim that too.

@.Rei is the next to nominate. He can post his nominations when he’s ready. He doesn’t have to wait for write-ups to be posted first.

@1234567890, we still need write-ups for Archer, Moesha, and The Legend of Korra.

3 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I expected Game of Thrones to make it to the Top 50 with this cycle format, so I’m surprised by its elimination here.

People expecting me to save it needed to wake up and take their turn.  

Edited by Solaris

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Lol I was fine ditching it like a cycle ago so idc. It’s not a top 50 show with those last two seasons or so.

Agreed. I’m a fan of the show (esp the early seasons), but all of the times it was nominated this cycle there were at least 2-3 shows I preferred more overall in each group. 

Similar to Dexter, when we first started the rankdown, I thought for sure it would be in my personal top 20... but the more I thought about it, the more shows that were strong from start to finish overtook them. 

4 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

The problem (which worked out for me this time) with the obvious saves people keep doing.  It's boring saving the same show over and over again. 

The simple solution is for everyone to stop nominating the same shows over and over again.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

So Sola dumped Archer for GOT only to dump GOT one round later? Iconique.

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

:dead: 

Wow really great write-up of La Casa de Papel there, Vee! 😮 I never heard of that show before until this game. But it was nice reading your introduction/connection to the show and you explained it all really well. :yes:  Well done getting it this far! 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Wow really great write-up of La Casa de Papel there, Vee! 😮 I never heard of that show before until this game. But it was nice reading your introduction/connection to the show and you explained it all really well. :yes:  Well done getting it this far! 

Thanks Wally! :hug:I didn't realise how much I loved and am passionate about the show until I wrote the write up. :haha: 

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

I expected Game of Thrones to make it to the Top 50 with this cycle format, so I’m surprised by its elimination here.

Same. 😮 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

*cues Denise's fangirl reaction*

30 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

The problem (which worked out for me this time) with the obvious saves people keep doing. 

It's boring saving the same show over and over again. 

25 minutes ago, Elliott said:

The simple solution is for everyone to stop nominating the same shows over and over again.

:haha: 

3 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

I agree. I think it’s because I’m obsessively checking my phone for lack of anything better to do :haha:

Same :haha: 

My routine is basically check emails, social media, idf, eat, watch a show, eat, watch a show, eat, shower, eat, sleep. :lmao: 

Nominations:

Big Little Lies

SMASH

Succession

The Sopranos

Vera

Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23

Fleabag

Fresh Off The Boat

Charmed (1998)

Stranger Things

The Walking Dead