Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Just because I want to bang JVDB like a screen door in a hurricane doesn't mean I'm automatically saving everything he's in. :giggle: 

:dead: I saved it for Kristen Ritter obvs

Just now, vee_ said:

:dead: I saved it for Kristen Ritter obvs

Rightfully so. :wub: I'm so used to her playing bitchy roles, so when I followed her on Instagram and she was posting videos of her knitting, it was jarring as hell. :dead: 

Game of Thrones

giphy.gif

I figure someone made some type of deal to make this cut happen so if true good for them they pulled it off. Anyways onto the Game of Thrones write up.

Game of Thrones is certainly a show that I am familiar with as I watched all the episodes. I started watching when the show was in its third season I think? I hadnt read the books and I binged watched the first couple seasons before watching it live. So I will share my favorite moments and least favorite moments now.

Obviously the first thing that shocked me was when Ned Stark got beheaded. It's pretty unheard of to kill off one of your lead characters so early so that was a cool moment for the show. The next big moment was the red wedding. Also something I didn't see coming it was a good thing I remained unspoiled some how. Another iconic moment was the battle at King's landing. Such a well done battle scene Peter Dinklage was especially good in this episode and throughout the series really. Another pro well at least until the last season anyways was Dani. The mother of Dragons was my favorite character until that butchered character assassination during the last season.

And onto the cons. The last 2 seasons were dreadful. I remember watching the second to last season and thinking that wasn't very good but I was like oh well they are going to make up for it on the last season so no big deal. I was wrong that did not happen. The last season was some how worse. Everyone in that last season was super rushed and done very poorly. The writers and producers of the tv show should be ashamed of themselves since they ruined a good show. The only moments that I enjoyed in the final season was the Arya moments and that's just because Maisie Williams is a great actress she did a wonderful job playing Arya. All of the Dani scenes were super disappointing and they did a terrible job of handling her heel transition. You could tell that they writers and producers were tired of making the show and wanted to move on. Its a shame that they ruined a good for their own selfish desires but here we are. 

Game of Thrones had the potential to be one of the greatest shows ever but that ended up not being the case. Maybe if they would have waited for all the books to be complete it could have been better but that didn't happen so what we ended up with is a show with an awesome first half and a terrible final 2 seasons so that will be Game of Thrones legacy I guess.

Edited by QueenKalie

8 minutes ago, vee_ said:

:dead: not if i become a couch potato!! Literally!

LOL true. :giggle: 

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm gonna have one show in the top 20 I like at this point :dead: 

Ugh i feel this way in the game many times too. :dead: Definitely expecting to lose a few that i really love. :( 

21 minutes ago, vee_ said:

Same :haha: 

My routine is basically check emails, social media, idf, eat, watch a show, eat, watch a show, eat, shower, eat, sleep. :lmao: 

yesss... throw in a few “feed the baby” and “change the baby” and you’ve got pretty close to mine. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

yesss... throw in a few “feed the baby” and “change the baby” and you’ve got pretty close to mine. 

I had a one second panic attack trying to process "change the baby" :dead: i was like WHAT. :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, vee_ said:

I had a one second panic attack trying to process "change the baby" :dead: i was like WHAT. :lmao:

Nah, I’ve grown quite fond of this baby so I think I’ll keep her. I suppose “diapers” is the operative word I missed!

Change the baby’s diapers :haha:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Nah, I’ve grown quite fond of this baby so I think I’ll keep her. I suppose “diapers” is the operative word I missed!

Change the baby’s diapers :haha:

Oh god nappies! My cousin asked me to change her daughter's last month and I was totally clueless :dead: