Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Great write-ups there, @Alex95

Hey Arnold! was a really childhood favorite of mine. I haven't watched it in forever but def would love to if I see past episodes on to go back in time. :haha: I am shocked it got this far, and didn't imagine it would. I think it's the highest ranked Nickelodeon cartoon, and if so #bless for that.

I also really love Strictly Come Dancing too and that's one of my current faves. I did protect it for as long as I could but never imagined it would get this far in the game, but I'm really happy with it getting into the Top 95! I had protected it even further as I was losing other big faves I really loved too. :haha: LOL not surprised you would use that pic of Gleb on there.   :dead:  You should def watch his dances with Anita Rani, as she was an ultimate underdog type and I can see you loving her/them.

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I was pushing for an Avatar, Korra, BoJack final three so I'm sad Proud Family had to ruin it, but 2/3 ain't bad!

Glad I could ruin that as I wanted one or two of my animated shows to be in the Top 3. :haha: