The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

3 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

I thought Rubio was gonna win in 2016, and I think he’s the smartest choice for Republicans. 

Rubio also falls into the rare category of GOP members I trust. Not policy wise - and he has no backbone. But I don’t think Russia has anything on him given the Bot and Trump led attacks on him in 2015.

but I suspect voters will choose someone awful. 

I supported Cruz in 2016. In retrospect, I think the GOP should have nominated Rubio. 

10 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

I thought Rubio was gonna win in 2016, and I think he’s the smartest choice for Republicans. 

Rubio also falls into the rare category of GOP members I trust. Not policy wise - and he has no backbone. But I don’t think Russia has anything on him given the Bot and Trump led attacks on him in 2015.

but I suspect voters will choose someone awful. 

Same and I thought he was the most electable in 2016 as well!

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I supported Cruz in 2016. In retrospect, I think the GOP should have nominated Rubio. 

Yep. With Nikki Haley as his running mate. Cruz's firebrand conservatism could've potentially lost to Hillary. :ph34rwave:

1 minute ago, Nutterbutter said:

Well you wouldn't be a Democrat if you didn't want to change something after the fact to favor yourself. 

You’re talking about Trump sis. If he actually followed his own rules about the counting he would have given up Arizona and Nevada and all this would be over. Please use your brain, I know Trump supporters are the most uneducated group but try to think about it logically if there is ANY scenario why it would make sense not to count ALL the votes. Trump is trying to turn us into communist Russia where he can be a dictator like Putin and make any and all special rules to favor himself in any scenario. It’s unamerican and frankly disgusting.

also it’s clear that all the Trump supporters in this thread are bigots because you all are afraid to even touch the fact that I’ve mentioned multiple times how racist, homophobic, sexist, etc he has been and continues to be. He’s attacked every minority group’s rights possible and his administration has destroyed people’s lives just because they are different and not a straight, white male. This is the issue with Trump supporters, they are all outright bigots or bigots who pretend they’re not. Responding to this now is just too late, you all ignore this issue way too much and everyone needs to call you out repeatedly.

In other news, I am still dying at obese turtle :rofl:

follow smile GIF

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JC said:

You’re talking about Trump sis. If he actually followed his own rules about the counting he would have given up Arizona and Nevada and all this would be over. Please use your brain, I know Trump supporters are the most uneducated group but try to think about it logically if there is ANY scenario why it would make sense not to count ALL the votes. Trump is trying to turn us into communist Russia where he can be a dictator like Putin and make any and all special rules to favor himself in any scenario. It’s unamerican and frankly disgusting.

also it’s clear that all the Trump supporters in this thread are bigots because you all are afraid to even touch the fact that I’ve mentioned multiple times how racist, homophobic, sexist, etc he has been and continues to be. He’s attacked every minority group’s rights possible and his administration has destroyed people’s lives just because they are different and not a straight, white male. This is the issue with Trump supporters, they are all outright bigots or bigots who pretend they’re not. Responding to this now is just too late, you all ignore this issue way too much and everyone needs to call you out repeatedly.

In other news, I am still dying at obese turtle :rofl:

follow smile GIF

Doesn't take much to get you to release the crazy, does it. Eat a snickers bar, you're not you when you're hungry.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, JC said:

Who is going to address the lie, you are trying to push? Why don't YOU, bring proof, of what it is you are saying. He got tons of minority votes. I am a minority on every front, that you can think of. Here .... I will spoon feed you, by giving you a link to the Federal Register, where all of his Executive Orders are. There, you will find  a lot of great things he has done for everyone (Native Americans, Veterans, Blacks  etc ...) There are so many. From 2017 - 2020. And .... you can pull up a pdf of each one Now, run along, and learn yourself a thing or two!!    https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders/donald-trump/2020

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nutterbutter said:

Doesn't take much to get you to release the crazy, does it. Eat a snickers bar, you're not you when you're hungry.

Great way of saying you have no retort 😘

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, psterina said:

Who is going to address the lie, you are trying to push? Why don't YOU, bring proof, of what it is you are saying. He got tons of minority votes. I am a minority on every front, that you can think of. Here .... I will spoon feed you, by giving you a link to the Federal Register, where all of his Executive Orders are. There, you will find  a lot of great things he has done for everyone (Native Americans, Veterans, Blacks  etc ...) There are so many. From 2017 - 2020. And .... you can pull up a pdf of each one Now, run along, and learn yourself a thing or two!!    https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders/donald-trump/2020

Your delusional sis

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

Same and I thought he was the most electable in 2016 as well!

Yep. With Nikki Haley as his running mate. Cruz's firebrand conservatism could've potentially lost to Hillary. :ph34rwave:

But it will probably be Tom Cotton, a disgrace to all Toms!

And btw Georgia is a heavily Republican controlled state. Heck they even let their governor run for office while still maintining his position as supervisor of Elections. If the results end up holding this really hurts the Trumpets screaming fraud

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Sure...let’s wait and see if PA fixes it. All they need to do is change the law to allow the votes to be counted prior to Election Day, and to set expectations to ensure the infrastructure is in place to allow for timely reporting of results. I won’t hold my breath. 

Which is what Democrats wanted to do, but Republicans stopped,

glad you agree with a Democratic policy. 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

President Biden and Vice President Harris has a nice ring to it.

It's so beautiful, after 4 horrendous years, we can finally be proud to be American again ❤️ 

And even more beautiful that we'll have our first black Asian female in the White House :wub:

All Stars Season 4 Episode 404 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Edited by JC
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, mercfan3 said:

Which is what Democrats wanted to do, but Republicans stopped,

glad you agree with a Democratic policy. 

Are you going to provide a source for this, or do I just need to take your word for it?

Edited by TeamAudra