The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

No fraud? 

Milwaukee City Wire: Analysis: Seven Milwaukee wards report more 2020 presidential votes than registered voters; Biden nets 146K votes in city

https://mkecitywire.com/stories/564495243-analysis-seven-milwaukee-wards-report-more-2020-presidential-votes-than-registered-voters-biden-nets-146k-votes-in-city

The City of Milwaukee reported record turnout of 84 percent Tuesday; 243,144 of 288,833 registered city voters cast a ballot.

Biden defeated Trump in Milwaukee 195,034 to 48,110, a margin of 145,916. He won 80 percent of the city’s total vote.

Of the city’s 327 voting wards, 90 reported turnout of greater than 90 percent; 201 reported turnout higher than 80 percent.

In 2016, city voter turnout was 75 percent.

G3mb9ne.png

Here's one county  in MI: Antrim County election results investigated after red Michigan county turns blue

https://www.petoskeynews.com/news/state-region/antrim-county-election-results-investigated-after-red-michigan-county-turns-blue/article_f88e2d7e-8b6e-578d-86b9-dd4f57e9c70b.html

Antrim County is a longtime Republican stronghold, but in certain precincts, Democrat Joe Biden and other Democratic candidates had far more votes than normal, McMillin said.

"It just looked weird," he said. "Two-thirds of the townships looked really messed up."

In 2016, Trump won Antrim County with about 62% of the vote, compared to about 33% for Democrat Hillary Clinton. Trump beat Clinton by about 4,000 votes.

Wednesday morning, Antrim results showed Biden leading Trump by just over 3,000 votes, with 98% of precincts reporting.

McMillin said his calculations suggest Trump and James could each be in line for a net vote gain of 4,000 to 5,000 votes. Other candidates would also be affected, he said.

That's just a couple of examples. There are more but Twitter has been busy banning and censoring reports of fraud. I'm sure the Trump campaign has more proofs of unusual vote updates, so I understand why they want to verify the votes on those places where anomalies and irregularities happened.

Here's some questions for everyone:

1. Are you okay with fake votes disenfranchising the legitimate votes?

2. Are you okay with the media and social media controlling what you can see and dictating what the "truth" is?

3. Do you believe that Biden got the most votes for any candidate for President, so much more than Hillary and Obama? (Trump increased his votes in MI by 300K+ and WI by 200K+ yet he supposedly "lost" those states).

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, bswanson said:

USA Today is talking about the Wisconsin claim.

The one I cited is about Milwaukee and the article is from Milwaukee City Wire, with the long list of all 300+ wards and the turnout on each one. 

Edited by season1

44 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

I've long learned that if you're coming to this thread looking for civil discourse or rational discussion you're in the wrong place.

I would argue this thread is rather tame compared to just about anywhere else politics is discussed. We all know minds aren’t being changed here. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I would argue this thread is rather tame compared to just about anywhere else politics is discussed. We all know kinds aren’t being changed here. 

Personal insults are limited, though I wonder if the looming threat of being banned from the board keeps us in line. Good, in depth discussion is hard to come by here. Though when I read your posts I can tell there is a lot of thought and effort put into them, and I respect that. I can't say the same about a lot of other stuff that's posted in here.

1 hour ago, bswanson said:

exactly youtube videos and tweets are not facts or proof of fraud 

YouTube is a platform. A platform, for MANY things. Music, games, learning, and  ..... (wait for it)  .... news. It's a place, where independent journalists  (as well as the corrupt, corporate owned media), and commentators, can put out information. With that said, here's progressive democrat Niko House, weighing in, on what's happening