ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1.  Lisa

2.  Chantal 

3.  Heather

4.  Jenah 

5.  Janet 

6.  Ambreal 

7.  Sarah 

8.  Mila 

9.  Saleisha 

10.  Ebony

11.  Victoria

12.  Bianca 

13.  Kimberly 

Edited by Halale

Elimination #1

13 models stand before me, but I have just 12 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p90k7bSShT1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Chantal! This was definitely one of the most effective shots of the week, and every voter liked your photo. You look like a complete bombshell in the glamour shot, and the side-effect shot is haunting. Congratulations! Your score this week was 26.

Also safe are...

Lisa - 33
Heather - 67
Jenah - 74
Ambreal - 84
Janet - 87
Victoria - 96
Sarah - 111
Ebony - 128
Saleisha - 132
Kimberly - 139

Will Bianca and Mila please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Bianca, you entered this competition super cocky. I think you thought you had it in the bag. However, this photo was a serious letdown and makes us question your potential. Mila, your positive attitude is definitely something that could work for you, but you really didn't take the shoot seriously this week. You're a beautiful girl, but we're not sure you can make it as a model.

Both of you took underwhelming photos this week, but the voters believe one of you has more potential. And that person is...

tumblr_p90i0nn1Fw1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Bianca. This photo is a mess, but we think you have what it takes to do better. Just know that right now, you're at the bottom, so there's no reason for you to be cocky at this point. 

Mila, this means you are out. Ultimately, we just felt like you don't really have enough drive to really give it your all here. I do think you could find success in more commercial branches of modeling, but that's going to require more dedication than you showed this week. Regardless, best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p90hosT2zi1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) ELIMINATION #1 POSTED! (C9)

052ae723927817.5632b251168e6.jpg

Photoshoot #2 - Couture Rock Climbing

-

tumblr_p91kfvhhSP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Ambreal

tumblr_p91jnwl5CY1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Bianca

tumblr_p91ktlbRKy1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Chantal

tumblr_p91jt5I5NC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Ebony

tumblr_p91lqmYL631x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Heather

tumblr_p91ko6ee7l1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Janet

tumblr_p91mec7ZCV1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jenah

tumblr_p91jf2MFal1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kimberly

tumblr_p91kcnkJuu1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Lisa

tumblr_p91k4rc8rm1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Saleisha

tumblr_p91lljg18I1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sarah

tumblr_p91lbdDw2r1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Victoria

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (12). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). I'll leave voting open until tomorrow afternoon, so for about 30-36 hours. 

My Ranking:

01. Jenah - It's the most simple shot of the week, but I also think it's the most dramatic. The expression is absolutely stunning. 

02. Heather - I love how this looks like a caught moment. Her expression here is beautiful and really gets the climbing feel across. 

03. Victoria - It's a very unconventional picture, but that's also what I like about it. It's awkward in all the right ways for me.

04. Chantal - It's not my favorite shot of hers, but it's a very dynamic picture.

05. Janet - The arm against the wall is a bit stiff, but other than that, I really like this shot. She wears the dress well. 

06. Ambreal - The pose is definitely one of the better ones of the week. The expression isn't great though; her eyes are dead. 

07. Lisa - She looks gorgeous, but her limbs are all too hyper-extended for me. I think if she relaxed more, she could've done a much better job. 

08. Sarah - It's a fine picture, but nothing about it really stands out. It just all feels a bit safe 

09. Kimberly - Every shot from here down is bad, but this is the least offensive of the "bad" shots. The pose is crumpled, but I like the angle of her face here. 

10. Bianca - It's just a very unfortunate shot of her. She looks angry, and the pose is a bit half-assed.

11. Ebony - Her expression here is awful. Had she softened it up, I'd be placing her at least a few spots higher (since the pose is actually decent). 

12. Saleisha - Welp. She went for it, but it's atrocious all around. She's not in control of her expression at all. 

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PHOTOSHOOT #2 POSTED! (C9)

1. Jenah

2. Janet

3. Lisa

4. Ambeal

5. Heather

6. Victoria

7. Chantal

8. Bianca

9. Sarah

10. Saleisha (at least she tried to take a risk and sucked compared to the ones below her who did nothing and sucked)

11. Ebony

12. Kimberly

1. Jenah by far for me. Chantal was leagues ahead last week, and to me this is another obvious winner.

2. Heather

3. Victoria

4. Sarah - feet again, wow. Otherwise not much going on here lol

5. Ambreal

6. Chantal - I dislike this shot, something about the legs and hand

7. Ebony - body amazing, face no

8. Lisa - leg angled too high, face no... meh all around

9. Janet - why do I hate this? idk

10. Kimberly - zzzzzzz

11. Bianca - stiff body, stiff face, that hair... she goes in the "noun not verb" hall of fame

12. Saleisha - heinous... fabric out her crotch, arms are lost, can't see her body, face, or outfit... honestly I don't think it's even the worst this week lol but I don't want Bianca to go home and I'm torn because as much as I want to experience Tootie's tulip photo on here, I kinda want someone else to go home next week ugh

Just now, rdhaley96 said:

Go ahead. I'll close after you cast your vote.

Thanks! I was about to post :haha:

1. Heather
  2. Jenah
  3. Chantal
  4. Victoria
  5. Janet
  6. Lisa
  7. Sarah
  8. Ambreal
  9. Bianca
  10. Kimberly
  11. Ebony