ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

giphy.gif

01. Jenah

02. Heather

03. Lisa

04. Victoria

05. Saleisha (LOL)

06. Janet

07. Chantal

08. Ambreal

09. Sarah

10. Bianca

11. Kimberly

12. Ebony

Trying to save the Mushroom Queen? :huh: Maybe I shouldn't have let you vote after all. :kissbye::lmao:

Anyway, voting is now OFFICIALLY closed. Not accepting any more. xD

Elimination #2

12 models stand before me, but I have just 11 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p91mec7ZCV1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jenah! It was an incredibly close race between you and the other top two finisher this week. The last voter tied you two up... and the tiebreaker went in your favor (7 out of 12 preferred your picture). This shot is absolutely stunning and shows that simplicity can often be more striking than a dramatic pose. Congratulations! Your score this week was 28.

Also safe are...

Heather - 28

Victoria - 57

Lisa - 61

Chantal - 62

Janet - 63

Sarah - 94

Ambreal - 95

Ebony - 101

Bianca - 112

Will Kimberly and Saleisha please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Kimberly, when the votes were being tallied, you were safe, but just like the last voter gave Jenah FCO, they also knocked you into the bottom two. You're clearly a beautiful girl, but your pictures have been underwhelming and haven't convinced us of any real model potential. Saleisha, we look at you and see decent commercial potential, but just like Kimberly, your pictures haven't impressed us. You took a risk this week, but it didn't pay off. Nonetheless, we like that you're taking risks at this stage. 

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p91jf2MFal1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Kimberly. Despite a couple of efforts to save Saleisha, your overall score only just edged hers out. Moving forward, we need to see you take risks in your pictures, because this shot is boring. 

Saleisha, this means you are out. Like I said, I'm sure you could find success on some level in commercial modeling, but your picture this week proved to us that editorial is out of the question for you, and the winner of this competition needs to be able to succeed in all areas of modeling. We had a feeling you weren't going to be capable of that, so your journey ends here. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p90jxnW0jC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p91k4rc8rm1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Haha 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) ELIMINATION #2 POSTED! (C9)

052ae723927817.5632b251168e6.jpg

Photoshoot #3 - Plantlife

-

tumblr_p92dlqzdPk1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Ambreal

tumblr_p92czkLRmp1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Bianca

tumblr_p92cnlTDUG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Chantal

tumblr_p92dugKkPa1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Ebony

tumblr_p92ekentkz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Heather

tumblr_p92e35uaff1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Janet

tumblr_p92fdz1jEk1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jenah

tumblr_nlssnfvbgP1u5de6io1_1280.jpg

Kimberly

tumblr_p92eagJITs1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Lisa

tumblr_p92eswuFYN1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sarah

tumblr_p92d9zzxdU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Victoria

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (11). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). I'll leave voting open until Tuesday morning/afternoon, so you have at least 40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Jenah - It's the most effective shot this week. I love how interconnected she and the tree are. It's stunning.
  2. Ebony - The pose is killer. Every part of it (especially the hand) is pretty much perfect. I'm not as in love with her expression, but it works here. 
  3. Sarah - It's a beautiful picture of her. I do think people overrate it a bit, but it's probably the strongest shot in her portfolio.
  4. Ambreal - I actually think this is stunning, which I think is an unpopular opinion? I love the energy in her pose and how she fills up the frame.
  5. Heather - It's not an amazing picture, but I like how much she got into her character. It's a very striking shot. 
  6. Lisa - It's a good picture, but I think she could have done so much better here. I think tilting her head up would have done the job. 
  7. Janet - I like this picture overall, but I would've liked to see more commitment. Both her pose and expression lack energy. 
  8. Victoria - It's not the greatest picture of her; she looks a bit stiff and awkward. I do like that it's different. 
  9. Kimberly - This picture actually fits the shoot really well. I was surprised I found such a natural fit. It's really only just an okay picture, though. 
  10. Bianca - Man, she really sucked the first few weeks, didn't she? I do kind of like her pose here, but the face isn't selling it. She looks like she has a cold. 
  11. Chantal - I like Chantal and think she's a very talented model, but this is atrocious. I don't think she's going anywhere, but with Saleisha out, this is definitely the worst of the week. 

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PHOTOSHOOT #3 POSTED! (C9)