ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #4

11 models stand before me, but I have just 10 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pg3wnd54hs1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

AzMarie! THIS is what we've been waiting to see from you. You owned your androgyny last week, and this week, you just as successfully brought that more feminine side. This picture is absolutely stunning. Congratulations on your second consecutive best photo! Your score this week was 13.

Also safe are...

Catherine - 21

Annaliese - 39

Sophie - 40

Ashley - 42

Alisha - 48

Eboni - 54

Laura - 57

Louise - 65

Will Mariah and Seymone please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Mariah, you've done decently in this competition so far. However, almost every other girl has had a great picture yet, and you haven't had that moment. We're getting to the point where "decent" doesn't cut it anymore. Seymone, you knocked it out of the park the first week, but every picture since then has failed to impress the voters. We're starting to wonder if that first picture might have been a fluke. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

Sings_In_The_Timber_Photography_07.jpg

Congratulations, Mariah. It was close, but you managed to edge out Seymone this week. Like I said, though, you won't keep getting by doing just an okay job. Work on making more of an impression.

Seymone, this means you are out. I think you definitely have it in you to succeed, but you hit a rough patch in this competition that you never really recovered from. I think if this is what you want, you should go home and practice so that rough patches like this don't happen in the real world, too. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pfy832pkaG1x8j52jo1_540.gifv

tumblr_pfz0o5rIjd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

7. Seymone Seymone’s shot is the opposite of Alisha’s: I love everything except for her face. Her legs are incredible and I like the way she’s pressing up against the wall. She’s modeling every part of her outfit well too. Her facial expression is a...

tumblr_pg3tp9R5Ok1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) ELIMINATION #4 POSTED! (C18)

810017880836.jpg

Photoshoot #5 - Leaves and Maple Syrup

-

tumblr_ols632gciE1vyzv5yo1_500.jpg

Alisha

7. Annaliese I really like the way Annaliese is posing here. The way she’s hunching her shoulders and learning forwards is very animalistic and predatory. I just wish she had captured that same vibe in her face. I can tell that she’s trying - and...

Annaliese

tumblr_no3qrmsSDe1u5de6io1_540.jpg

Ashley

3. Az Marie I think Az Marie’s masculine look really helped her on this shoot. It meant that she could be super sexy with her posing, without looking hoochie. I really like what Az Marie is doing with her arms here. And I love the way she’s glancing...

AzMarie

2. Catherine Wow. I’d never really noticed what a beautiful face Catherine had up until this point. She is absolutely gorgeous! I love her alabaster skin and green eyes. I love her pointed chin and large ears. It’s a strange kind of beauty - but it...

Catherine

4. Eboni I was really confused by the judges’ reaction to this photo. They’ve been going on at Eboni for weeks about not being too sexy. And here she is, half naked, covered in syrup, finger in her mouth, and they give her First Call Out? Sure. That...

Eboni

1. Laura Yes, Laura! Everything about this shot is so unusual. The way she is covering her body and turning away from the camera. They way she’s raising one eyebrow. It’s mysterious and intriguing and original. It grabs my attention straight away and...

Laura

Louise_09.jpg

Louise

image~1380.jpg

Mariah

8. Sophie Honestly, I don’t believe that Sophie has the right features for Beauty modelling. Her face is noticably unsymmetrical. Given that her face is the focal point of this photo, it just isn’t working for me. I’m also not a huge fan of her pose....

Sophie

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (10). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will stay open until tomorrow evening, so about 30 hours from now.

My Ranking:

01. Eboni - Stunning. I love the arch in her back and the look in her eyes.

02. Catherine - Her eyes pierce the camera here, but she still looks so soft. It's a great beauty shot.

03. Laura - It's a little too pretzel-y for me, but I like her expression and the overall vibe of the shot.

04. Alisha - Being objective, this should probably be in the bottom 2-3, but I'm putting her here to lessen her chances of going home. Oop.

05. Mariah - It's another solid beauty shot from her. Methinks she was sent home a little prematurely.

06. Annaliese - I like what she was going for here, but I would've liked to see her commit to it even more.

07. AzMarie - Is it unpopular to not like this shot? I think she looks uncomfortable and kind of awkward here. 

08. Louise - It's fine. I'm not over the moon about it, but it's solid enough. 

09. Sophie - This picture is so awkward to me. The expression reads uncomfortable, and she completely lost her neck.

10. Ashley - Yikes, this is awkward. I'm not sure what she was going for here, but it's not working for me.

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PHOTOSHOOT #5 POSTED! (C18)