The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Max Boyle is amazing when we listen to his last presentation, it seems to me that in other seasons, the coaches could save the 2 talents in the knockouts, John could have chosen Katie and save Max :unsure:

The coach's save was moved to the battle rounds for some odd reason. I think the show is determined to enforce one stupid rule each season. It's like its goal at this point. :ph34r:

Max Boyle is amazing when we listen to his last presentation, it seems to me that in other seasons, the coaches could save the 2 talents in the knockouts, John could have chosen Katie and save Max :unsure:

It's okay. Katie will get one of the PVs, and Kyndal/Rose could get the other spot. I don't believe John would've saved Max if he needed the save, but Kelly just might. You could tell how mesmerized she was during his KO. :P

It's okay. Katie will get one of the PVs, and Kyndal/Rose could get the other spot. I don't believe John would've saved Max if he needed the save, but Kelly just might. You could tell how mesmerized she was during his KO. :P

True...it would keep Kelly on track with her bad decisions :bleh:

even without Max, John has the best team, if Khalea Lynee chooses the right songs, the same goes for Marybeth, they are potential winners, Alex is the surprise, Kelly made the wrong decision to let him go in another team and then Katie is unbelievable, I do not like Will though ... I think if the public of your country votes well, John will win his second season :thumbs:

even without Max, John has the best team, if Khalea Lynee chooses the right songs, the same goes for Marybeth, they are potential winners, Alex is the surprise, Kelly made the wrong decision to let him go in another team and then Katie is unbelievable, I do not like Will though ... I think if the public of your country votes well, John will win his second season :thumbs:

It's still debatable if John has the best team. However, John s a little divisive because of his outspoken politics, especially given the demographics of this show. He had a Queen worthy of a Castle last season but if the Team Blake vote was not so divided I'm not convinced he would have won ...even with Maelyn. I personally like John but I think he has an anchor to drag. I'm pretty sure even John knows this. He was prepared to throw the demographics a bone with a Kacey Musgraves save song for Maelyn. I'm not dragging John. Except for Fallingwater, he did a good job with Maelyn.

That said, in my opinion, with the season 16 format and lack of competitive talent, any coach the show ever had (not named Adam or Cee-lo) would have won with Maelyn. We will get a better idea how well John is embraced as a coach this season.

It's still debatable if John has the best team. However, John s a little divisive because of his outspoken politics, especially given the demographics of this show. He had a Queen worthy of a Castle last season but if the Team Blake vote was not so divided I'm not convinced he would have won ...even with Maelyn. I personally like John but I think he has an anchor to drag. I'm pretty sure even John knows this. He was prepared to throw the demographics a bone with a Kacey Musgraves save song for Maelyn. I'm not dragging John. Except for Fallingwater, he did a good job with Maelyn.

That said, in my opinion, with the season 16 format and lack of competitive talent, any coach the show ever had (not named Adam or Cee-lo) would have won with Maelyn. We will get a better idea how well John is embraced as a coach this season.

I think John has a solid following and due to that, while he may not be the favorite coach, most of his team could get voted through the first few weeks relatively easily, with maybe the weakest of his top three leaving the first two weeks. It seems most of John’s fan base votes based on quality rather than hype of contestants. That explains how Shawn sounds got through last season despite relatively little hype.

I know the stories of John with Trump, in France, some newspapers have spoken , it's true that the votes are sometimes often for the team Blake (sometimes just because it's Blake and not for talent) is a pity. Last year Maelyn was the best, she deserved to win but there was not much else ... this year John's team is amazing, and comparing with others, he has more chances to win I think. :thumbs:

Let's wait for the lives to decide that, because based on what we've seen in the KO, John's team was not the best :rolleyes:

True, Gwen's team is beast, yet I see she doesn't have the same recognition as Blake or John. Even Kelly's team has more love :no:

I fear she's gonna get robbed like back in Season 12.

Edited by QueenMae16

Sorry, a little caffeine deficient...Can’t do the math ...

Given the format, Why can’t Ricky B make the top 13?

He can, but the chance is pretty small.

I don't see him getting the PV because of his minimal airtime and his "lifestyle". His chance of getting the coach save is also small, Ricky Duran is Blake's main guy, Kat is Blake and Gwen's favorite, He might be able to get the save over Cali and Gracee, but the latter one is almost a lock for PV which means that only one of Ricky Duran and Kat might get the PV and the save will go to the other one.

And, if the WC is only for the top 4 vote getters, his chance will become slimmer. :'(

I can be wrong (I hope I am), and it's all just me being pessimistic. :haha:

From Darcy's IG, looks like one of the fires might be near the voice stage?

The fire is on uninhabited hills filled with really thick brush, the edge of the fire is a mile away from Universal Studios, it's on the opposite side of the backlot to where The Voice stage is located. If you look at this map the outer edge of the fire is located near 3694 Barham Blvd and Stage 12 where The Voice is taped is the red building behind the Jurassic Park ride icon, it's about 2.5 miles from the fire so no real danger there of the fire getting close. Firefighters have already stopped the fire from spreading further. The fire is producing a lot of smoke which obviously isn't good for anyone to breathe in. The contestants use a tent outside the studio as their greenroom type area during lives so that isn't that great for keeping out the smoke and ash in the air and the cast is so big right now there's probably no where else to put them.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/3694+Barh...8.3400127?hl=en

How do you know? The website still says the cumulative voting window doesn’t start til the 18th

Because starting a week from Monday, apple streaming counts as votes. Can't have apple streaming as votes unless you have studios. No apple streaming as votes for this coming week.

He can, but the chance is pretty small.

I don't see him getting the PV because of his minimal airtime and his "lifestyle". His chance of getting the coach save is also small, Ricky Duran is Blake's main guy, Kat is Blake and Gwen's favorite, He might be able to get the save over Cali and Gracee, but the latter one is almost a lock for PV which means that only one of Ricky Duran and Kat might get the PV and the save will go to the other one.

And, if the WC is only for the top 4 vote getters, his chance will become slimmer. :'(

I can be wrong (I hope I am), and it's all just me being pessimistic. :haha:

Since when is Ricky D Blake’s main guy?

Since when is Ricky D Blake’s main guy?

Since he picked Blake? :haha: jk

Actually I started to think that he is Blake's main guy when Blake gave him a song that benefited him more than his opponent (Marina) in the battle round. Cali, Kat, and Braddy all got country songs and they went against country singers, which automatically put them in disadvantage.

---

I'm curious, who do you think is Blake's main guy if it's not him?

Since he picked Blake? :haha: jk

Actually I started to think that he is Blake's main guy when Blake gave him a song that benefited him more than his opponent (Marina) in the battle round. Cali, Kat, and Braddy all got country songs and they went against country singers, which automatically put them in disadvantage.

---

I'm curious, who do you think is Blake's main guy if it's not him?

I think Kat is his main girl...he doesn’t seem too attached to the other 4...maybe gracee cause she’s the only other country artist left. Anyways Blake is unpredictable so even if his main guy is Ricky it’s not guarantee he’ll save him if needed. Even gracee isn’t guaranteed to be saved if needed (ex. when he saved Tsoul)